1. Meeting her new neighbor!

(Ana's POV)

I moved into my new house and got my stuff taken out

I moved into my new house and got my stuff taken out. The house is new from the outside but the inside needs a bit of tweaking and it is now my new home. House is beautiful and I like Ireland now.

"Where I could start harvesting?" I asked to myself and I looked around the room which is a little bit mixed up and I'm going clean the house. First, I'll take away things the top sheets then put my books a bookcase and put my computer on the table and put it to work. Outside the weather is beautiful, and right now I saw out the window that the road is nicely seen. So, I began to clear away living room inside, and one of the books in the box was so heavy that I did not  be lifted, however, I noticed that someone was inside and a man came in front of me and he took it in the box with his own hands and put it on the table.

"This box is very difficult. You can hurt your backs in such a way." a man tells me with worried voice and I look up him with thoughts in my mind told me he is pretty damn fucking sexy, hot and handsome man. I smiled at him and he smiled back at me.

"Yes, I know but I just moved here," I said to a man with smiled tone and I looked at him.

"Yes, I saw how you took away boxes out of the car and I was thinking to come for help. My name is Paul and I am your next door neighbour." Paul tells with looked at me and smiled back to me. 

"And I am Anastasia Steele but you can call me Ana. Everyone calls me Ana even my friend Kate who I miss sometimes." I said to him with looked down for the moment but Paul moves closer to me and lifts my head up. I looked him straight in the in the eyes. He had gray eyes and beard in front of. I touched it gently, but then he pulled away from me and he looked away for a moment.

"It was nice to meet you, Ana but I have to go now." He tells me with slow tone and looked down only. I looked him with the confused look and he moves to the door then.

"Okay. Then we will see later, Paul." I told him with a smiley face and he walks away not looking for me.

Later in the night, my TV was playing, when I washed dishes in the kitchen and the TV gave me a good company. I and Kate always watched TV in the evening in front of the TV and eating snacks. Sometimes I miss my best friend Kate then suddenly someone knocked my door and I heard a tapping and I left dishes in the sink, that to go open the door.

"Yes, I am coming," I yelling with running to the door and I open that when I opened the door then Paul stood in front of me. He was so tired fashion as if he run hurriedly here and all wet. I looked at him with a lust. It is never any single man to me so a good influence on like him. "Paul? What are you doing here?" I asked to him with confused and he sighed deeply.

"I need you!" Paul said to me with rain water is running over his face and I looked at him with the confusing look.

"What you mean you need me?" I ask to him with looking at his eyes suddenly he kisses me passionately and I kissed him back.

This man is a good kisser. I was not ever been kissed before like now. That was my first kiss with a handsome guy who I do not know and I do not know him because he is a stranger to me.