《forty-eight》

*Camerons POV* Friday Rally Day

"Dude what's going on with you?" Asked Nash patting my back and sitting next to me at the lunch table. Alex was getting the Rally ready which is next, which means I get to spend less time with her.

She's going to leave me as soon as she finds out whats going on. I need to spend as much time possible with her.

"Nothing bro, why?" I asked taking a bite from the Chipotle bowl. We had decided decided to get some and just come back to school, I'm taking Alex her bowl in a bit.

"Your my best friend, I know something is going on." He said and I sighed. Nobody knows, but Marisol of course because she took Gabriela to the doctors.

"What I'm about to tell you, you cant repeat, or tell anybody! I'm not ready  for anyone to know." He looked at me weirdly and shook his head.

"Please tell me you didn't cheat again, because I myself will punch the shit out of you." He glared at me and I shook my head.

"Shes going to hate me, and leave me Nash. You can just kill me, it won't hurt as much as the feeling of her not being with me." I pushed my bowl away suddenly not being hungry anymore.

"Shit what did you bro?" He looked at me sympatheticly.

"Gabs is pregnant, and she claims that the baby is mine, and she is two weeks in, the baby is most likely mine." I looked up at him and his face went even more pale then before. He didn't say anything for a moment, just stared at the table.

I looked around and nobody was outside which means no one heard, everyone decided to eat inside since it was a bit hot today, but i wanted to be alone.

"Holy shit. Are you guys keeping it?"

"Of course! I'm not killing a baby that has no blame, nor abandoned it, I know what it feels to not have a dad, I'm not letting that happen." He nodded understanding.

"When are you telling Alex?" He asked and I sighed.

"I'm going to her doctors appointment tomorrow, probably after her game, I'm not sure." Nash nodded and shook his head.

Trust me bro, I'm more disappointed.

*Alexandria POV*

"Boss where do we put this?" Asked Fin holding up a huge poster with some other people.

"Stop calling me boss you buthole, and that's the freshman poster so entering the gym." He laughed and nodded going to the bleachers.

"This is going to be the last best rally ever." Smiled Nat putting her arm around me.

Music played in the background and we both looked at each other when R5  began playing.

"Something felt so good. When you said my name!" We sang and everyone around us laughed and continued decorating. We continued singing.

I spotted Cameron smiling at us as he came in. I continued singing and pointing at him.

"My hearts lonely without you, my eyes see only you and me!" I sang wrapping my arms around his neck moving him to the beat.

"Maybe this is love, or maybe I'm insane." His smile made my heart pound faster. And I continued singing to the song and moving him around my dance moves that were just throwing your arms everywhere and sway our hips.

"Well that was cute." He commented as the song ended, and I shrugged.

"I'm just naturally cute." He smiled at me kissing forehead and hugging me tight. He's been doing that a lot more often. Hugging me everytimeher gets a chance.