pat's P.O.V

hey my name is pat and i love this girl but she is in love with a guy but that guy doesn't love her that way. I know everything about her...because i stalk her i know what ever she wares and i know where she goes. what type of music she listens. i'm part of a big band named fall out boy. Our band has been a big hit so far. she listens to our music and that makes me happy. But enough of the crazy stuff. I just can't get her off my mind. I had the greatest plan ever it was to go and kidnap her when she was running in the night. I know the boys will help me because i have helped them with their girls and they knew that they would have to help me one day. "so here's the plan." i say "so what we're going to do is when she goes on her night run we make sure no one is looking and we follow her when we see that no one is looking. then we follow her until she is a little bit away from her house. then when the time is right we pounce. Ok got that bo-" i got cut off when i saw her. she was starting to run but then her neighbor called her to talk to her. I was starting to get impatient. But then she left. The boys waited for me to give the signal. "Now" I say my voice scrappy. We follow very closely to her. Until she stops to look at her phone." OK let's go get my girl" I say as we all get out.

Kidnapped By Patrick Stump जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें