Chapter 8: First Day On Set

Logan drives down the street in silence. I try to make conversation with him but he seems to be thinking about something distracting. Maybe it is his work that he's thinking about but I don't know and I'm finding hard cause I'm exited and when I'm excited I like to talk. We were just minutes away from the set that I would be working at for the next couple of years. Well more like seconds at the speed Logan was driving. I sink back into my seat as he drives faster and manage to stop talking. "Logan." I say nervously. "Please slow down. You're scaring me to death." He looks at me and he slows down. I relax a little. 

"Sorry Mel. I just have a lot on my mind." He pulls up to the entrance of Paramount Pictures and parks in a free space.

"You want to talk about any of it?" I ask. He shakes his head. Just then, Logan's phone rings and a picture of Demi Lovato flashes on the screen of his phone. I still haven't gotten use to the whole celebrity thing and how the guys can talk to them so casually and pick up the phone to invite them over for tea or something. Although I guess I can sorta do that but it's different when you have worked with the people. Logan doesn't pick up the phone. "Aren't you going to get that?"  

"I'll call her later." He gets out of the car and I decide to get out as well.   

"Logan, you are so killing my mood." I joke. He just looks over my head. "Have I done something to annoy you?" I ask, my smile disappearing.   

"What? No! Of course not! I'm annoyed at myself, I could never be annoyed at you." He gives me a hug.   

"I gotta get to the set. See ya after work?"   

"I'll be here." Logan pecks me on the lips before getting into his car and driving off. I forget what just happened and go to studio  27, ironic. Bree, Sammy and Lily were already there.   

"Hey girlies." I say walking up to them. "Wow! Doesn't the set look great?"   

"It sure does." We turn around to see Ashleigh standing behind us.   

"Cloudia still sick?" Lily asks.   

"Yes." Ashleigh smirks.   

"Well you can't boss us around here." Sammy says.   

"That's the directors job." Bree adds and I nod.Her smirk falters then fades into a scowl as she storms off.   

"Looks like she gave up her day for nothing." I say. Ciara arrives on set and then we are all taken away to wardrobe then hair and makeup. Our outfits were pretty epic if I may say so myself. We were dressed in fully black leggings and long sleeved tops and we all had the same hairstyle as well: a simple pony tail. We go to set and are handed a weird gun prop and we meet our co star who will be apart of the main cast, Darren Norris, the legend himself. He played Buddha Bob on Big Time Rush, Cosmo on The Fairly Odd Parents and Gordy on Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide.

 "Hey Ciara, hey Sammy." He says casually. "I don't believe I have met you three girls before."

"This is Lily, Bree and Melody." Sammy says pointing to each of us.  

"Hello." We say.   

"Hey." We all get to know each other a bit before Scott walks in and tells us what scene we are doing. Everything was just like how it was on Victorious. Except we did stunts on this show rather than performing. The day went by rather fast and I got to know some of the cast members really well. Before I knew it Logan was coming to pick me up from set. He was silent on the drive home as well.   

"How was your day?" Was the only thing he asked. Of course I told him everything that happened.   

"How about your day, how was it?" I asked. And that was when he went silent.   

"Meh, average." I just nod watch his face. He looks guilty. I shrug it off though. It's a problem to deal with later.

--------------------

A/N: I haven't updated in forever! Well a week really but it feels like forever! I have writers block so if I don't update for a while it's the reason.

Thanks for 7000 reads on 'Found in the Crowd' by the way. And thanks for almost 300 on 'Can Love Survive?'. You are all amazing! <3

Dedicated to @FreeCuddlesxx cause it was her first day at her new school!

~Melody~