eh

Zen was with Jumin. It was one of those weird days where they did nothing together. Jumin lied to Jaehee saying he would have some important business and Elizabeth was too distracting for him. Reality wise he took consideration if the males allergy and had to make a sacrifice of leaving his cat in the care of someone that isn't that good on taking care of cats.

Jumin was sitting professionally on a couch while starting to doze off. Zen just relaxed and put in head on Jumin's lap checking social media. Sometimes a faint chuckle of Zen would make Jumin wide awake wondering what was he watching. Still he didn't bother to ask staying quite seemed like a good idea. Reaching out his hand he stroked the beautiful white hair.

"Hey, what am I, a cat?", Zen said failing to try sounding angry.

"Wouldn't that be weird to though. A guy who is allergic to the most valuable treasures in life a cat himself.", Jumin said looking at the ceiling remembering his beauty.

Zens mouth twitched. Even till now he still praises cats as if they were god itself. Still no time for arguments some company seemed like a good one to invite. The actor took his time to search all about them to see if they were good candidate to invite. Searching everything they did have a bad name to them. Actors usually complained about the right schedules they'd put them on and how they didn't take time to think of them as humans. Looking in disgust he turned off the phone and put on a coffee table.

"Is something wrong?", Jumin asked curiously

"No, I was just reading on some bad company.", Zen said rubbing his eyes.

"Well you aren't with them and if they are bad then they don't have much money to hire employees.", Jumin said as if he knew everything money wise.

"No, these people are just really mean even to the actors apparently.", He tried to explain.

"Okay then just don't accept any offer they give to you.", Han said moving his hand to touch Zens face.

His thumb went over his cheek multiple of times. It was soothing to fell the soft features slowly he we down to feeling the guys collar bone. It engraved in perfectly carved making him look like a statue with his milky white skin. He moved his fingers back up and let his thumb touch the bottom lip of Zen. They were soft not really chapped and yet had a nice light tint to them. Even though he had yet to say it out loud he knew that Zen was an absolute beauty. But then with his narcissistic personality he was bound to have already known that.

"I like your lips.", Jumin said quietly as he kept his finger rub them slowly.

"Well you could kiss them if you want to.", Zen teased.

"Bending down is too much work for a relaxing day.", the business man took seriously.

Zen chuckled at what the other said. He sounded like a little child. Closing his eyes he sighed. An idea popped into his head.

"Well there is something I could reach.". the model teased wiggling is brows.

Han knew what he meant by that. There was really no reason to object the offer so he might as well take it.

"Well no one is telling you not to.", the brunette said.

Zen smiled he flipped himself over on his stomach to start. His hands pulled on the zipper to see one more fabric covering his dick. Kissing over the fabric he let sucked on the head to hear the other give a low groan. Something made him happy about that he just wanted to unravel the serious man. Pulling on the fabric he went to realise the semi hard dick. Zen had a soft smirk before kissing the shaft of it.

"You take control.", Zen said opening his mouth so the male could use it.

"Put your mouth on the tip of my dick and go down slowly.", Jumin said picking up the others chin.

"Ask and you shall receive.", the model said kissing the tip.

It wasn't really as controlling as he expected it but it was good enough. Following the demand he put the puffy head in his mouth. A flavor of Jumin spread across his taste buds making him a bit turned on. He let his tongue dance around the he'd every now and then sucking it to see if he could get any precum. Continuing this process he felt a hand on his head. He got excited by the thought of what would happen next so he let himself be vulnerable. His face was pushed down his mouth opening to let more of the mans dick in. Finally, it was his reaching point he choked on the dick. Han let go of the guys he'd letting him recover.

"I didn't tell you to stop.", Zen moving his hand around Jumin's cock.

The man squirmed against the feeling. He wanted to say something but it would just be a filler into what they were doing. Grabbing the models hair he would just make an excuse.

"Why if I didn't want to cum by a blow job? I would much rather have your ass tightening while I fuck you.", the business man harshly whispered as he pulled Zen's hair back.

Zen let out a low groan of anticipate for what was next. Standing up he started to strip from his lower part. Pants were unbuckled and feel on to the ground. Now his underwear was the only thing blocking from his dick. Still it wasn't protecting much since the outline of the dick was still visible. The model walked over to his counterpart riding on his lap.

The brunette let his hands go through the silver locks. Looking at each other dead in the eye tension flooded the room. Finally, Jumin pulled into a kiss. A passionate one with many words in it despite not saying anything. Some of the words were sexual and others more on the cheesy teenage romance side. Zen kissed back letting his tongue slip in.

The younger one let his hips grind on the hardened dick. His hips staggered every now and then feeling the tip put pressure on his hole. It was too much to hold in after a while. Not removing his underwear he moved the fabric on his ass to a side. He lined hole from the others dick and tried to enter. Jumin helped by grabbing his hips and push him down.

"Too much.", Zen cried out as he felt the cock pulse in him.

They stayed there a while panting for breath as Zen hot ready to take more. His breath steadied and they continued. The trust weren't powerful but felt compassionate and just as pleasurable. Moving up and down his hips couldn't lie on how much he wanted to feel the hard dick in him. Hugging Jumin he begged for the other to help him feel better.

"Ask and you shall receive.", the business man said rocking his hips in a careless motion.

Zen groaned to the feeling of it. The stiff dick kissing every deep part of him. He started to moan get unraveled by the feeling of it pounding as when he pulled out he begged to be stuffed once more. His mouth dropped as his prostate got that one touch of enjoyment. Crying he let out a loud sound that rang through the empty living room. Jumin knew he needed to to reach it once more to feel satisfied.

Grabbing the others hips once more he helped him bounce a bit faster onto his cock. A pool of excitement build up in his stomach his cock throbbing in need of something to be realised. Groaning Zen got turned into a puddle of mush as he felt Jumin's head kiss his prostate repeatedly.

"I'm cumming. It's good so-!", Zen tried to finish but his climax took over.

His hips twitched as his mouth opened to let out only air. Jumin didn't stop for this. The hole clenching just like the model was. Moving his hips up and down he made a decision to cum inside again. It never came through is head to buy condoms maybe doing it raw was always best for them. Feeling the all natural experience that a body could give. Thrust a bit more times Jumin finally gave in and came inside of Zen with a low moan.

"I feel it.", Zen said looking down at his flaccid dick and muscular stomach.

Sighing he let his head rest on Jumin's head. They both helped pull out and stayed their tiered and in a daze. It was a nice day to laze in the couch maybe have sex in a few hours but sleeping was a option. Zen laid on Jumin lap while Jumin sat there dozing off. They both feel in a nice sleep as everything turned quite.