Candy at 3 AM

Aphmau was at home, she had no roommates, just herself, she owned the house, she's a little tired at the moment, but hyper.
"....Should I just get candy to stay awake? Yea.." She said to herself in a curious tone. She changed into sweatpants, and a tang top, with slippers. Like I said, it's 3 AM. She drives to the candy shop, only few people were there, aside from cashiers. *sighs* "I'm here.." She steps in the store and goes to the isle and searches for her desired candy. Someone started to stare at Aphmau, and realized she's angry over something. There was something about her hazel eyes. I couldn't put my finger over it. "Stop staring, creep." She says back unpleasantly. "I wasn't staring!....well I kinda was..." He says. "Didn't your parents ever tell you it's rude to  stare?" She says. "Didn't your parents ever tell you to not talk to strangers?" *she scoffed and rolled eyes and continued looking* "Ah, that's the one I want." She said as she went to the cashier to pay. "Done. When I get home I'll play Zelda." She said as she stepped out the door. "Wait!" The guy yelled. "What?" She replied. "I didn't catch your name!" "And you never will!" Aphmau says as she stepped in the car.
"Zelda, eh? Well, I'll follow her, I love that game!" The guy said.
As Aphmau started to drive home she looked in her car mirror. She realized that that guy was following her but thought he was just going home, too.

HEY GUYS! Hope you enjoy this chapter! I'll call you my AarmauBabys!! BYE MY AARMAUBABYS!