||Chapter Twenty-One||

Amelia's POV

Ah. The day has come. I leave to go to New York. I still don't know anyone who is going, but hopefully it'll be all good.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My uber takes me to the hotel. Damn. It's big. Okay, that sounds REALLY wrong but you get what I mean. Anyways, I could tell it would be a fancy hotel.

I thank the driver as he gets my stuff out of the trunk. I walk into the hotel.

I look around to see four amazing people. This is like a dream...

Standing in front of me was Blake Gray, Hunter and Brandon Rowland and Loren Beech.

I stared at them for a second. I soon snap into reality.

"Hey Amelia!" They all says, but at different times.

"Oh my gosh! I... I can't believe it!" I reply.

"Wait, you didn't know we were going on tour together?!" Loren says.

I laugh. "Nope, I had no clue!"

"Well, the other five people are Zachary Clayton, Kylie Renee, Nick Bean, Brennen Taylor and Mark Thomas!" Hunter informs me.

"Thanks!" I say. We all stood there in silence. "So... you guys probably don't know who I am..."

More silence. I knew it.

"Okay... well that's okay. So, let me introduce myself," I say. They nod their heads. "Hello! I'm Amelia Stirling and I'm incredible embarrassed right now but I'm smiling because I'm trying to fit in. So, let's just wait for everyone else."

They're all blushing now.

"By the way, it doesn't help that you guys all know each other, so please cut me some slack."

I then turn my back to them.

Everyone else soon arrived, including the person in charge of everything, Rob.

(A/N: Sense this story is taken place two years in the future, I'm going to list everyone's age!
Blake Gray: Seventeen
Hunter Rowland: Seventeen
Brandon Rowland: Sixteen
Loren Beech: Sixteen
Zachary Clayton: Eighteen
Kylie Renee: Nineteen
Nick Bean: Twenty-Three
Mark Thomas: Seventeen
Brennen Taylor: Twenty-Three
Amelia Stirling: Fifteen)
Rob gave us our cards and to our rooms. All three of us girls share a room, this should be... interesting. All I know is I'm not taking shit from anyone.

The schedule was to wake up at 6:30 for the next two days to work on what we're doing for the show. I'm a morning person so I'm alright with that.

We were currently in the elevator, everyone's conversations filling the small space. I was just standing in the corner, thinking to myself. I felt so alone... I wish Weston was invited. I just don't interact with any other popular people. I did find out that Zach has heard of me. Otherwise, they have no clue who I am. Just my first and last name. Nice.

"Aaahhh okay so I call this bed!" Loren cheers as we open the door.

She called the one closest to the door.