Come Little Children

The blue light sounded them both. Soon fading to nothing and a ten-year-old blond boy jumped down. He looked around the place.

"Dark?" he called.

"Yes?" Darks' voice responded.

Link jumped and looked around. 'Where are you?"

"Right here," Dark said.

"But I cant see you"

"Are you blind?" He huffed. "I'm a shadow. I'm right here!"

Link looked at his shadow. "Oh...Sorry Dark"

"Let's go already, we have to find the girls." Dark complained.

"Okay okay geez" Link sighed walking out of the temple.

"Where do you think they are?" Dark asked.

"I don't know but Lizy did talk a lot about Termina she said its another country so we can try there"

"Let's go," Dark replied. "...how do you get there?"

"I will think of something don't worry," Link said walking to the ranch.

"What are you doing?" Dark asked.

"Going to the ranch to see if I can get a horse"

"Sounds good" Dark sighed.

After going to the ranch Link was not walking in a dark forest riding a small Epona.

"I think the ranch girl like you" Dark snickered.

"What?" Link blushed lightly. "No way."

"Dude she was blushing and giggling," He said snickering. "Grasshopper~"

"L-lets just focus on finding the girls" Link replied.

"Fine fine"

Link continued on, looking about himself for Lizy.

Two fairy's ware now right in the horse face. Epona bucked Link off in fear knocking him out.

"Okay, that hurt..." Dark said, "Link? are you okay?"

"Ow." Link rubbed his head. "What just happened?"

A rattle noise was heard as a mask appeared it has glowing orange eyes and many colored spikes. It seems to be worn by a skull kid.

"I-I can't move.." Link said.

"What is that?" Dark asked.

The skull kid walked over to the dazed hero and kicked him over with his foot.

Link groaned in pain, finally looking to the kid who was going through his things.

"Get up Link!" Dark snapped.

Link rose, looking to the skull kid. "Hey!" He boomed. "Those are mine!"

The fairy's chimed ash the skull kid hid the Ocarina of Time behind his back.

Link frowned but then quickly tried to grab him. The skull kid leaped into the air and landed on Epona. Kicking to get her to run. Link, however, jolted to reach for his horse. Managing to grab only the skull kids leg.

As the Skull Kid road Epona he dragged Link threw the rocked and mud earning grunts and Link grip starting to loosen he finally sloped and went tumbling in to into the mud.