Finding Lizy

"I'm sorry." Abby murmured with an embarrassed blush.

"Sorry?" Link looked from Dark to her, staring in confusion. "This is weird.... Gonna take time to get used to you like this."

Dark shrugged. "Not much we can do," He said. "Come on we need to find Lizy"

"What does she look like?" Abby asked. "That may help us."

"She has black hair and teal eyes," Link said.

"And is really short," Dark said.

"Okay, umm..." Abby started wondering about asking people randomly.

"Let's hope that Lizy isn't so different." Link said. "Abby seems kind of like a nervous person."

"This feels so different..."

Abby came back screaming and running away from a dog.

Both boys looked behind her and saw the dog chasing her and barking.

"Run!" Link yelled.

"Don't need to tell me!" Tatel yelled and the group high tailed it run into one of the many back always. 

"I'm sorry" Abby apologized, huffing. "I didn't know it would attack."

"That thing must hate Deku's" Dark panted.

"I'm not sure where to look." Abby murmured in defeat. "I'm not familiar with this place, I was just going to pass by and try my luck in Hyrule."

"We are from Hyrule so we don't know where to look as well," Link said in defeat.

"Well, there's the spiny thing... A guy with a balloon, little kids..... Um, that guard guy over there.." Abby named off random people and objects.

Dark looked over. "Some has to know ware she is...." he said."I know she is here...I just know it"

"We can try asking around." Link said.

"We already did though"

"Dark come on we can ask around this area" Link said."We can't give up"

"I can ask the guard." Abby said with slight dedication, and hurried off.

The guard looked at Abby as she ran up to him. "Yes?" he asked. "May I help you little girl?"

"I'm looking for Lizy!" She stated, tiny deku hands going to her hips.

The guard raised a eyebrow. "And what might this Lizy look like?"

"Ummmm." Abby faltered. "....pretty?"

"Pretty? Is that it ?"

"Um.... Smart......." She shifted. "Give me a sec." Abby ran to Dark, grabbing his hand. "Come with me please."

Before Dark could speak he was dragged over to the guard by Abby.

"T-tell him what Lizy looks like." Abby urged.

"Dark huffed and began to tell him what she looked like. "She has black hair and pretty teal eyes. "He said. "She she also on the short side"

"She looks like that." Abby clapped, "do you know her sir?"

"I saw a small deku you you three" He said thoughtfully. She did have black hair in braids with a blue flower"

"So she got changed like us." Abby murmured to Dark. "Do you know where she went?" She asked him.