Loving Spencer|15

Pic of Eric^^
Cam Gigandet as Eric
____________________

I woke up early to go to the grocery store because we are low. It's finally been a weeks since Sean has been back. Lately he's been acting a little weird around me but I haven't asked what's wrong. I want to ask him so bad but I don't want him to snap at me. I know how he gets when agitated.

Not wanting to disturb him, I went shopping with spence. I bought lots of food, lots of veggies and fruits and a few meats. I want to make Sean's favorite which is baby back ribs cooked in the oven. I do miss by favorite dishes that involve red meat. So I'm going to change my diet a bit. I'm not always going to be eating red meat, but when I do make dinner with it I'll eats some.

As I was going to the register to pay I bumped into someone. I was about to say sorry but I immediately saw who it was and I scoffed. "Watch where you are going" I angrily yelled at him. He looked at me with a surprised look.

"Well hello there!" He said with a big smirk. Ugh still the jerk I grew up with. "You got a lot more curvier, hmmm, sexy" he said with a devilish smile. I rolled my eyes at him. "I had a kid so what do you expect" I snap back at him. It's as if he just notice Spencer is with me.

He starts laughing, "God you are a freak!" I scoff at him and make my way to a empty line register. "Freak!" He yelled and I got red in the face. Not from embarrassment but from anger. He will always be a fucking bully.

As i drive home, I dread going home with Sean's attitude but I suck it up. As I unbuckle Spence, I grab the groceries and take them in. As I enter I hear the giggling. I love the sound of my daughters laugh.

I put away the groceries and I immediately know Sean's in the room. "Where were you" he asks me in a pissed off tone. "Out with our daughter at the grocery store, where else would I be at" I said with an annoyed tone. "Oh I don't know, you didn't leave me a note or a text saying where you are going, you probably went and cheated on me" he said accusing me of something so cruel!

I slapped him so hard. "Don't you ever insinuate anything like that! I love you! I would never cheat on you!" I yelled at him. "Don't you ever-" I didn't finish because a sob broke through me. I went up to our room and began to cry. This is supposed to be a happy week. He came back to me. He's safe and we should be happy. It's been 2 years, why is he being insecure now?!

*•*•*

I groan as I feels goosebumps on my skin. I guess I got the chills. I rub my eyes and they burned a little. I smell ribs and small smile forms my face. He cooked even though I wanted to. I don't understand his mood, especially what he told me today. Like how dare he accuse me of such a revolting act.

I make my way to the kitchen and I see him sitting down in the island stool running his hands through his hair and pulling it.

I go to him and wrap my arms around his torso. "I'm so sorry, my love" he whispers to me as I feel him shaking. I can't stand to see him cry. "It's okay" I say as I nuzzle his back. He turns around and hugs me tight. "I'm having nightmares, it's so bad and I can't sleep at night. I was thinking of leaving the marines and get my old job back" he says in a hush tone. I fight back the smile that was trying to show. This is both bad a good news. Bad because he has nightmares but good because I can finally have him here for the rest of our lives. If he decides to stay I will help him out.

"Well babe whatever you decided you can count on my support" I say as I kiss him. I miss his lips, his addictive kisses.

"I know and I love you"

_____________________

Authors note: Hope you guys enjoy this short drama filled chapter. Let me know what you think so far. Did you like the chapter, are you liking the story so far?

Comment

Vote