Chapter 11- Her Eyes at Midnight

Mitch's POV

I can't believe Ryan made out with Kate. I knew I should never had done that stream with him. It's my fault Kate almost got hurt. I won't leave her again. Before I made that promise I went to Ryan's. He was sitting down and watching the football game. He saw me and freaked out, he just nervously waved. My eyes were not looking away from him. I slammed the door, he ran over quickly to open it. He opened it slowly. 

"What the fuck why?" I said. 

"I liked her more" said Ryan right away. I grabbed his throat with my hand and pushed him into the wall. He laughed at me for acting like this over a women. 

"Mitch stop, this is stupid" He said laughing. I didn't listen to him. I punched him. He kicked my stomach, and pushed me down. He grabbed a knife. My hands went up. 

"Pussy" He said. I kicked him back. I grabbed the knife. "Perv" I said. Ryan laughed.  I looked at the knife then him. 
"Come on dude, you wouldn't" He said. I wanted to so fuckin bad, but couldn't. He was one of my best friends. I stood up, and put out my hand to help him up. 

"If you touch her again, I will actually fuckin kill you, no joke" I said. I walked out without saying another word. 

- AFTER THE CAR RIDE-

I got home, washed my face in water and cleaned up the blood. I felt so sick. I didn't feel like recording, so I just went to bed, until I saw Kate sleeping on the couch. I smiled and picked her up bride style. I kissed her forehead. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders. I loved that. I put her in my bed, and put on my pj's. She touched my shoulder as it I almost put on my shirt. She kissed me and rubbed my chest. I pushed her down, she thought I was gonna make out with her but she has been through to much. As much as I wanted her, I couldn't do it. I laid down with her, she looked into my eyes, they were so beautiful. All green, just like mine. It was 12 at night, I guess her eyes were more beautiful at night. She laid on top of my body and looked at me. 

"What are you doing" I asked with a smirk.

"Shhhh" She said giggling while kissing me. I rolled over and laid on top of her. I moved her hands. She giggled. I kissed her lips, down to her neck. She moaned, it turned me on. 

- THE NEXT MORNING-  

I had sex with Mitch. I reminded him to wear protection in which case that is good. He was so good, I looked at him while he was sleeping. He was so cute. 

"Your staring" He said. I smiled. 

"I'm gazing" I said back. 

"It's creepy" Mitch said back looking at me. 

"It's romantic" I said giggling. He laughed, he put the pillow over his face, I moved the pillow off him and pecked his lips. I laid my head on his chest. He hugged me back. It felt so great having him by my side. I removed the covers and went to my room, I was looking for my Bajan Hoodie. He followed me into  my room. I hid behind his hoodie. He laughed. I put it on to impress him. 

"You need to be a model babe" He said to me. I rolled my eyes and giggled. He kissed me and hugged me. I felt safe now. I didn't feel scared to be around him anymore. 

YAYAYAYAYYAAY ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE!