Unexpected meet

Shakthi...... shakthi...... shakthi......the whole stadium was surrounded by that sound. All are calling the name of shakthi.... it is not some man or woman but a horse a pure black horse. It has the majestic look when it is running. A voice husks in the horse's ear ; shakthi lets finish this first from others and show who we are.....

It shouted in affirmation and ran in the speed of the wind and they reach the finish line first . The riders helmet is removed and all shouts the name of the rider. The rider waves the hand.

The person calls the rider on the stage.

Person ; so as usual the winner of this riding tornament is radhika and shakthi. The whole stadium is shaken by the applause. She receives it woth pride and lifts the trophy over her head and looks at her shakthi and to her best friend Neil. He waves his hand and gives a flying kiss to her. Shakthi in rejoice shouts and jumps with its front legs on the air by making others scare as the gigantic figure was not only a pride but also a threat when it comes to anything that is hurting radhika.

Neil ; radhika im starting to that palace tomorrow. When will u be coming there ??

Radhika ; well i will be joining u hmmm after 5 days need to go home as dad is calling me for so many days.

Neil ; y suddenly home ??

Radhika ; they are planning for brother's marriage.

Neil ; brother ??

Radhika ; fine my father's second wife's son dear.

Neil ; his why soon ??

Radhika ; she had made a business deal with that girl's father with the help of her brother and that stupid ankush said yes to that marriage it seems.

Neil ; y is he always sparing his life always ??

Radhika ; who knows always yes when his mom says to him anything.

Neil ; so 5 days max right ??

Radhika ; yes right.

Neil ; what about shakthi ??

Radhika ; I'll bring him there, i cannot be without him so as he.

When they were speaking there was a chaos as one guy tried to climb over shakthi and he who never allows anyone other than radhika not even neil was in the verge of stamping with his strong legs .

Radhika ; shakthi no.......shakthi stopped at once but did not leave that guy's vision.

Radhika ; u idiot ?? (Pointing at that guy) dare not come near my shakthi this time i saved u next time i cannot save u from shakthi. Now run before he will toss u up in the air. He ran away because of fear. She laughed and rubbed shakthi and it enjoyed her rubbing.

Shakthi was an arrogant horse which was presented as a gift to radhika by her father when she was 5 since then the young shakthi and radhika were close to each other. Shakthi will never allow anyone near him or near radhika. So possessive when it comes to its master and so as radhika. She was person of pride a successful woman in her carrier and she is taking care of her father's business. Her fav pastime was horse riding and she takes greater care of shakthi. Neil was her only friend from childhood. They share their experience everything to each other. Neil was going for the archaeological research and one of his colleague will accompany him in the research. Radhika was done packing and instructed the maids to take care of her shakthi.

Radhika ; shakthi I will come back soon and we will go to the village where u were born a place full of mystery. Shakthi with its nostrils rubbed her face. She smiled and rubbed it a face and kissed and left him and started for the flight. There was a break of journey and she was taking her bag and she was talking over phone instructing something and then neil's call was in between. She was frustrated as he was continuously calling her.