Forts

The first time Percy made a blanket fort for Annabeth was their first night together at his place after Tartarus. And the aftermath of the war finally sank in for them. They spent the night in each other's arms; they cried for Bob and for Leo, for the 6 months that were stolen from them, and for all the times they were close to losing each other. They cried a lot, but they laughed too; and it was the first time after Tartarus that they felt safe.

The second time Percy made a blanket fort for Annabeth was the last night they spent in NYC before moving to New Rome to start college. They spent the whole night talking about the good old days; about playing happy sack on the side of the road and doubling over in laughter when Grover ate the apple they were playing with; about fighting a flock of killer metal birds with Chiron's classic music during the chariot race. About fighting together, about fighting each other; about defending their city and their camp and their friends, together.

The third time Percy made a blanket fort was on their first night in New Rome when everything felt wrong and weird and it was too quiet and it wasn't camp half blood and it wasn't New York but they were together.

The fourth time Percy made a blanket fort was the first night they spent at their new home at New Athens, they spend the whole night holding hands while Annabeth goes on and on about all the plans she has for this brand new town and she only stops talking when Percy steal kisses from her.

The fifth time Percy made a blanket fort was on their wedding night, calling each other husband and wife (and Mr.Jackson and Mrs. Jackson).

The sixth time Percy made a blanket fort for his daughter was when she was three years old and crying for Annabeth who got stuck working late. They built the fort together and ended up watching princess movies all night. Annabeth came home hours later and found them asleep and drooling.

(she might have ended up sleeping next to them)