Comet ISon : Conspiracy or True? (on Hold)

Does Comet ISon  aka Planet x NIBIRU sound familiar ?

 Note: I do not own the image

The very day our government shut down, October 1st through the 7th! Comet I Son just so happen to pass our lovely planet MARS! During the shutdown not even Classified Scientist could see ANY images of this "planet sized" Comet! isn't that a little strange to you? Some Professionals even call it the Zombie Planet it keeps dying and coming back to life some how? It just seems to me that NO ONE IN OUR GOVERNMENT can EXPLAIN WHATS REALLY GOING ON HERE!!!!

The dates that they told us are WRONG! according to Global scientist it's due date will be MUCH SOONER! than Predicted! at least one thing the GOVERNMENT forgot to mention is that if or when that PLANET / COMET does hit our PLANET that it will wipe out have if not all life on earth! The earliest land date could be December 28th 2013! I'm sure on what they're trying to tell us, but I know one thing for sure I'M TIRED OF BEING LIED TOO PEOPLE! ARE YOU?

" Scientists had pronounced Comet ISON dead when it came within 1 million miles (1.6 million kilometers) of the sun Thursday"  According to  Huffingtonpost  news articles.

ISON is turning every planet it comes in contact with into a comet, meaning that  Comet ISON is actually a PLANET or formally known as PLANET X NIBIRU