Forever Yet Never

Forever Yet Never

Forever yet never... Such words could mean so much.. 

Is Love Forever??

Happiness??

Anger??

Sadness??

Do all these emotions last foever? Like people... Do they truly stay forever.. Stay till eternity...

In my heart I don't believe it's true.. People say forever but does it happen.. Even when thier "immortal" 

I scoffed just thinking about it..

They don't even mean it when they say forever.. They don't even live forever. They can die you know.. Though most people don't know this but it's true.. They can feel pain and can cry just like we do.. You'll never see them admit it though cuz they want us to believe that they are inferior than us..

She scoffed again as she drank a shot of whisky.. When did she start drinking?? Especially whisky of all things?? A tear rolled down her eye suddenly. Whipping it away she took another shot then sighed pushing the bottle away... Ever since he left her life has been meaningless. She closed her eyes as more memories and images appeared in her head.

"Alucard don't go!"

"HE'S NOT DEAD HE CANT BE DEAD!"

"Moon... I love you"

"Stop!!"

"Get out of my head, just get out!"

The memories of Alucard seemed to keep playing over and over in her head. She felt as though soon she may just

go insane. 

Another tear rolled down her face but she didn't wipe it away this time.. It's been a year yet she could still feel his breath on her neck and the way he held her at night.. Still smell him.. It was agonizing... 

The pain just seemed to lay in the middle of her heart.. It just sat they day after day...

**This story is one that lays mostly in the past. There is alot that seems to go on between the 2 characters. Right now the story is gonna step into the past were she first meets Alucard bur it will continue to go from the present to the past hopefully you can keep up**

I remember when I first met Aluvard. 

It was raining and I didn't have an umbrella. I was 18 then and was just starting college. Finding love was the last thing on my mind but it hit me just like the rain was hitting me that day.

I walked in the rain letting it hit me.

I was sulking. I can't seem to remember why just his eyes when I bumped into him. They were as dark as midnight yet seemed to sparkle with a hint of blue.. Your beautiful.. That's what I thought when I saw him yet instead it slipped out of my mouth and I said it

To him.. Embarrassed I started mummbling but a managed a sorry while he just chuckled. 

"it's raining yet you have no umbrella? Why??"

I then looked up at him when he asked this question.. His eyes seemed intent on my answer. " I don't know.. I have this thing about not checking the weather and I love the rain.. Plus my day just sucked so why not walk in the rain" He looked as though he was processing this answer and then suddenly smiled. "yes but you could catch a cold" He reached up suddenly and tosseled my hair with a smile. I was shocked. Everything he dis was so inviting. He took out his umbrella and wrapped his arm around me pulling me under it. I was shocked. Normally I would never let a guy get this close but with him it seemed different somehow...

With all the thoughts in my head I hadn't realized that he had been talking. "Wha.. What did you say?" He chuckled. "I asked what your name was?" I had forgotten that I never told him my name. I heard the pounding of rain on his umbrella. "it's Moon" I was waiting for some kind of joke from him after saying my name but instead he said "i can see that" suddenly he stopped walking and just looked at me. "Your eyes they remind me of the moon" My breath seemed to get caught in my throat. It was our first meeting and I was completly captured by him...