The bet

He sat on the other side of the practice room ,panting heavily from two hours straight of dancing.His eyes quickly went to a certain giant boy who's flirting with practically everyone beside him and it kinda pissed him off.
If you don't know who was he talking about ,it's the rising visual of Hip hop team ,Kim Mingyu.The ultimate flirt member of seventeen and believe him ,he knew Hoshi.But it still doesn't stop Wonwoo from having a big crush on the guy because damn ,he's hot and handsome.What can he do ? Mingyu has been one of his closest friends since their pre debut and the younger was always latching himself to Wonwoo.The lingering but innocent touch ,the warm hug Wonwoo got used to and the soft smile they always share with each other.It's the first time he felt that way to another guy and it made him a little uncomfortable and awkward around Mingyu.Wonwoo considered him as his best friend and he knew what he was feeling right now is not right because it might destroy their friendship but Wonwoo can't just help it especially after puberty hit them.

Mingyu became muscular and even taller.His features sharpened like his jaw that became more prominent and his eyes that looked like Kim Bum sunbaenim.The younger also learned how to not be awkward around their members and instead became the friend of the world.Wonwoo liked it but also didn't because when they are still trainees ,Mingyu always relied on him and only him and it made Wonwoo happy to help the younger boy.He's always there when Mingyu was having a hard time on his lyrics ,on his rap and on the steps he can't get because he's still lacking.Wonwoo would always give him advises on how to improve and he will always go home late so he can watch over the younger.After their practice ,if Mingyu was still down because he can't get their dance right ,Wonwoo will treat him ice cream to cheer him up and will tell his crazy jokes and lame puns, earning a snort from the taller boy and once that happened ,Wonwoo knew he did a good job making the other feel light and happy even for a minute.
But that all changed after their debut.Mingyu started to drift away from him and mingle with the other members ,not that Wonwoo didn't like it but he hoped that the younger will always be the same with him.Wonwoo would always thought ,had he done something wrong ?? Sometimes ,Mingyu didn't even spare him a glance or something.Just like now.

He was with Seungcheol ,Seungkwan ,Jeonghan ,and Jihoon,talking about something maybe interesting because he had this wide smile on his face.They were laughing about the joke that Seungkwan had just made.Wonwoo can't take his eyes off of Mingyu as the younger drank his water ,sweat all over his face and body.It's sexy and so attractive that he even unconsciously bit his lip.He thought he saw Seungcheol glanced at him before turning to Mingyu who turned his head on his way.Wonwoo panicked and quickly looked away.It's a time like this that he's grateful of Hoshi's talkativeness because the blonde just settled beside him and started to talk about the anime he's been watching since yesterday.Wonwoo entertained him but he kept on stealing glances on Mingyu.When their eyes met ,the taller boy winked at him with a wide smirk ,showing his sharp canines.Wonwoo blushed and looked at Hoshi again ,who noticed his redness.

"You okay ,Won ? You looked red." Hoshi asked worriedly.
Wonwoo nodded his head and smiled at his best friend.
"Yeah ,I'm just hot." he said casually before drinking his water.
"I know." Hoshi winked earning a light smack on the back from him.
"Flirt." he rolled his eyes as the older boy laughed.
"It's fun teasing you ,you know." Hoshi grinned as he too drank his water.
Wonwoo raised his eyebrow at him ,asking for explanation.
"Because ?" he trailed off .
Hoshi giggled before answering.

"It's funny seeing how you lowered you guard on me as you break that poker face of yours." he laughed as Jisoo sat beside him.
"Yeah and aside from that ,you're smart Won but you're still innocent." the sweet guy said with a sweet smile on his face.
Wonwoo frowned at that.

"What do you mean by that hyung?" he asked as Hoshi cackled beside him ,earning a glare from the rapper.
"Nothing." Jisoo smiled as he crawled over Wonwoo and ruffled his hair fondly.