Revelations/Final

Hoshi was trembling.No ..he IS STILL trembling badly.The thought of losing Wonwoo ,his best friend of all time ,is beyond terrifying.He can never think of life without Wonwoo.It’s scary and Hoshi thought he might die right there and then but he can’t before Wonwoo because that would be awful.

He blamed himself for not looking after Wonwoo.He blamed himself for agreeing to cover for him and not coming with his best friend.He blamed himself why they were currently on the hospital ,waiting for Wonwoo to wake up.He can’t do anything and he fucking blamed himself for that.He fucking hate himself for that.All he could do was to stare at him and hold his hand like his life depended on it.
When he saw Wonwoo falling earlier ,he can’t stop himself from screaming and shoving people away and he knew that he’s not the only one because before he can reach Wonwoo ,Mingyu was already on his side and growling at people to back away.
To be honest ,it’s the first time Hoshi saw Mingyu get angry like that and it was as scary as hell.The cute big puppy from before turned into dangerous hell hound ,growling at anyone who will come closer.It’s like he’s ready to kill someone if they dared to touch Wonwoo and it will probably happen if they did.Hoshi saw Mingyu lifted his best friend in a bridal style protectively before glaring at anyone who came on his way.The dancer quickly opened the door and assisted Mingyu ,suddenly forgetting about his anger for the taller boy.He almost yelled at their driver to start the engine and bring them to the nearest hospital after Mingyu entered their van.The members wanted to ride with them but Hoshi only let Hansol and Jun in so the maknae can check on the Chinese for any injuries because he knew he can’t do it himself at this state.
Both he and Mingyu desperately called for Wonwoo’s name as he gripped his best friend’s hand while the taller just adjusted the older so he can wrap his arms around him protectively.
The way to the hospital was quiet with a constant small sob from the performance team leader.Halfway, his sobs stopped but the tears didn’t.Until now.Though the doctor said that Wonwoo’s fine and his life isn’t in danger.

The other members were quiet as Hansol tried his best to comfort the 10:10 member while Jun did the same with Minghao.The cake and gifts were safely lying on the table.Minghao was guilty.He felt like it’s his fault why his Wonwoo-hyung was currently lying on the hospital bed.Even though Jun and the other members said that it’s not his fault ,he still can’t help but to blame himself.And Hoshi can see that.It hurts him to see Minghao getting miserable with an event he can’t even control.
“Come here ,Minghao-yah.” Hoshi broke the silence and asked Hansol if he could give his seat to the Chinese for a moment.Hansol nodded and patted his hyung’s back gently before standing up.
The Chinese reluctantly responded and went beside Hoshi who quickly pulled him into a hug.
“Don’t blame yourself Minghao-yah.Wonwoo wouldn’t want that.” Hoshi started in a whisper but enough to be heard by all. “You didn’t want this to happen you know ,we all didn’t but we can’t control what will happen.Wonwoo and Jun just wanted to surprise you and they just didn’t expect to come out like this.If anything ,I should be the one who’s in blame here.I promised to protect him but I can’t.”
A tear leaked out of Hoshi chinky eyes before he quickly wiped it with the back of his hand.
“Don’t say that Hoshi-yah.Just like what you said ,we didn’t want any of this to happen.” Seungcheol said as he hugged the other.
To his surprise ,Hoshi didn’t push him away and let his tears come out freely.The other members surged forward and joined the hug as they silently cried and prayed for Wonwoo.
“I’m sorry Hoshi-yah.I’m sorry for all the things we did.I’m sorry for hurting you and Wonwoo but I swear we didn’t mean to.” Seungcheol whispered on Hoshi’s ear.
“We have our reasons ,Soonyoung and I know that once you heard them ,you’ll understand us.” Jihoon said too.
“Don’t be so sure.” Hoshi warned before letting out a sigh. “But we’ll talk about it later.For now ,all I want is for Wonwoo to wake up.”
After that ,silence was followed as they still didn’t detach themselves from each other.It’s been a while since they’ve done this and everyone of them missed it.It’s funny how Wonwoo can pull them back together without doing anything.