#1

hoseok is a depressed young kid but guys at the skate park help him get his life back together

and there he also meets hyungwon

warnings: violence, sexual content, mentions of drugs and self harm, underage

that made this sound really dark lmao

-

Hoseok didn't exactly hate school but on a Monday morning like that, there was nothing he would rather do less than get his ass up and go there.

He hadn't fallen asleep until three in the morning and that was why he was tired as heck. He wanted to go sleep earlier so waking up wouldn't be so hard but he just wasn't tired at nights and rolled around in his bed for several hours before falling asleep.

He sat on the edge of his bed for good ten minutes, wondering if going to school was really worth it. Then he heard his mother yelling to see if he was up. Hoseok fell back to his bed. If it wasn't for his mom he could stay home but no, he had to get himself up, throw some clothes on from the day before and say good morning to his mother as he left for school.

His mother wasn't easily fooled and being absent from school was really hard if he wasn't sick for real and unfortunately he didn't get sick often.

He walked to the bus stop with hands inside his hoodie pockets. It was not cold nor warm outside because it was only September. Autumn was Hoseok's favorite season - even though he disliked every season - because it was dark and rained often. Hoseok liked things like that even though most of the people didn't.

The bus came after ten minutes of waiting. Hoseok took one of his headphones because he knew someone would talk to him.

He sat with Minhyuk and Byungchul like he usually did. They weren't really the nicest people but there were no one else Hoseok knew on that bus. Also the two of them would be butthurt if Hoseok ignored them.

"What's up?" Byungchul asked. He smelled like E-cigarettes as always. He and Minhyuk thought they were cool vaping instead of smoking but Hoseok thought it was really annoying, especially because they did it in public, sometimes even on the bus.

Hoseok shrugged. He never knew how to answer when someone asked how he was doing. He didn't want to open up about his life. He didn't really feel anything except on the times when it suddenly got dark and he felt only negative feelings.

"I have geography exam today. It sucks," Hoseok said after a while of thinking what he should answer.

He had first noticed that there might be something wrong with him when he lost his interest in things he used to like. During the past year he had hit so low points in his life that he almost wanted to quit school. His mother never worried enough to send him to a psychiatrist or something, she just told him to go out and be happy.

"Math is fucking worst," Byungchul said with his low tone of voice.

"What did you do last night?" Minhyuk asked next. Hoseok got suspicious because they usually never asked things like that and when they did, it was because they had something on their minds.

"Nothing," he answered. It was true. He had mostly just laid on his bed and scrolled through his phone.

"Just the basic, right?" Minhyuk said with a smile on his face. "Slitting your wrists open with a kitchen knife."

Hoseok didn't say anything. Byungchul laughed and Hoseok wanted to tell them that it wasn't funny. They really shouldn't joke about things like that. He decided to keep his mouth shut because he knew that they wouldn't understand. Also he wasn't really that good at making comebacks.