Chapter 1.

Dolan's pov.

"Hey, I'm gonna be out okay." I said to Everyone. They said bye to me back.

I walked my way to get myself some coffee. I saw A guy, he look like a demon, but, at least, he had a nice hair.

"Hello, I'm Dolan." I greeted him. He look at me with beautiful, yellow eyes. He smiled.

"Aren't you that Dolan guy from YouTube?" He asked me.

"Yeah, why?" I asked him looking amazed that he knows me.

"Heard, you were great at top 10's list." He told me.

I saw some guys & step on his tail. He grunted, meaning it must've hurt.

"Hey, look guys it Lucifer!" One guys said. "Nah man, that Satan."

I started to get mad of what they was calling me. I wanted to punch them.

"For the last time, i was born like this." He said. "If you want me to become Satan. I'll gladly give it to you."

"Oh, I'm so scared." They were doing fake scares. Then, he snap his finger saying in tongues "Lucifer."

They burn right behind him, as he ran off. Everyone ran off & so did i. I saw him going to an hallway way.

Hellbent's pov.

I went to the underground. Yes, I live there with my family. It where, I call home. I'm the only one who get's to go up. So I kinda do errands.

"Hey Hellbent." My dad greeted me. But, he pick up a rumble. "Did you just your powers?"

"Yes." I told them.

"Good." He said. "Because, people up there deserved to be burn in the ground."

"Your always making us proud. But remember, use it only for baddies." My mom told me.

"Mom, I'm not a seven year old." I told them. "Anyway, I'm gonna go take a shower." I added.

As I took off my shirt, it revealed my scars in my back. I use medicine to heal it up.

After I toke my shower & put on my shirt & boxer. I saw my mom & dad. Today was the day that I asked them two things.

"Hey." I said. "Why is that we have to be violent with the humans?"

"THEY AREN'T HUMAN!" My dad yelled at me. "They are either corrupted angle's or just angles. They try to make us feel like a nobodies." My mom added.

"What make you guys be sure?" I asked them raising an eyebrow.

"Because, when you were young. You didn't want to be with them, they would call you "Satan", "Queer", & also "Lucifer." But, now we got a question, are you gay?" My mom asked of me.

I blushed, they were becoming calm, I stared at them.

"It alright son, we won't be mad." My dad said.

"Yes." I started to cry. "I'm Gay. Thank you guys for not being mad at me."

We started to hug. We stopped when I began to pass out, I felt them picking me up with there power & put me to bed like I'm a seven year old.

The next day.

I started to get a job. I decided I should at Planet Dolan. Beside, I think that sound fantastic.

So I went & saw a girl that is a pink kitty & is wearing a red dress.

"Oh hi, I'm Shima." She told me. She look at me. "Oh, your a..."