Chapter 1 - Usual Day

*Erin's P.O.V*

What a usual day. A usual day like all the other 365 days. I come home, do homework, blog, text my only best friends, eat, sleep, and repeat. Usual days are just me.
I finally get home and see Mariah's eyes peering out of the living room window. "What are you doing? " I acknowledge as I put my keys on the coffee table.
"Looking"
"There's no time to be a smart ass"
"Looking out for the mail man! He has my result letter for the contest I entered."
"Does mom and dad know? " I lifted up one eyebrow. Mariah always do things behind our parents back. She more devious and sneaky than people think she is.
"Kind-OH LOOK THEYRE HERE !!" Mariah ran to the mailbox saying.

"Oh my god" I heard her scream from outside.
She most likely didn't get win haha

She pushed the front door opened. " I get to be an extra on this new movie!"
"What movie" I said as I kept my eyes on the tv screen.

" *intro music plays* Welcome to Entertainment Tonight! Tune in at 8pm to see the teen heartthrob, Leonardo DiCaprio, interview on the set of his new movie titanic! *closing music plays* "

"That movie ! " Mariah said joyfully as she pointed to the tv screen.

Woah, he's hot.