~Teacher's Pet~10

Author's Note: That's Caleb over there in that picture...he's sooo cute!!!!!!

Their kiss had deepened. Owen pushed Caleb against the wall and they continued kissing roughly. Caleb bit Owen's bottom lip as a tease and it worked. Owen was now beginning to unbuckle Caleb's belt.

"Owen, w-wait," Caleb said as Owen kissed his neck. "Why? What's wrong?" he responded as he then began to rub Caleb through his boxers. Caleb gasped , "W-well first of all, we're in a restroom at IHOP and second of all, what about Bradley and that chick, Caroline? Won't they get suspicious?" Owen looked directly into Caleb's eyes, "Yeah, probably, but what are we going to do about your little 'situation' down there? From here it looks like you're pretty excited."

Caleb looked down, blushed furiously, and looked back up at Owen, "Oh, well, what are we going to do about it?"

Owen smirked then put his hand in Caleb's boxers and began to stroke. Caleb held Owen's arms and moaned. Owen bit the tip of Caleb's ear then whispered into his ear, "Shh, someone might hear us." He then put his lips to Caleb's and stroked faster. Caleb moaned through his and Owen's lips, "Ah...w-wait, no, Owen, please, s-st-... slow down...mmm."

Caleb felt weird. He never needed to come this fast when he was doing these kinds of things with Bradley. Owen did not listen to Caleb's request. He just continued to stroke at his own pace, and apparently that was fast.

"Owen!" Caleb moaned, not a few seconds after that, he came, panting on Owen's shoulder. "That was fast," Owen said, feeling the sticky, white substance between his fingers. Caleb cleaned himself up with the nearby paper towels, then put his pants back on, fully, "Ugh!!! Shut up! Blame it on the folly of youth!" Caleb stormed out of the restroom with mixed feelings, confusion and embarrassment. Confusion for why he came so fast and embarrassment for coming so fast.

Caleb shook these feelings away and put on a fake smile for when he returned to the table and Owen followed behind him and did the same.

They reached the table and Bradley was there, talking with Caroline.

Bradley stood up and hugged Caleb, "What took you guys so long? I was getting worried."

Caleb pulled back a little bit and just lied through his teeth, "Oh nothing, we got into a very great conversation about all kinds of...literature..."

Owen nodded and smiled, "Mhm, it's true."

Caroline smiled, "Oh, is that right?"

"Yes, it is, Caroline." Owen growled, his eyes glared at her and she knew what that meant, to back off and stop assuming shit and jumping to conclusions all the time. She laughed nervously, "Oh, ok, then."

Caleb looked between both Caroline and Owen, "By the way, who is Caroline to you, Mr. Longfield?"

"Ex-girlfriend," they both replied in unison. "Why did you guys break up?" Bradley then asked. "He wouldn't have sex with me. That's when I looked back on our relationship and realized that we had never made out before. I mean, yeah, he kissed me, but it was always a peck on the cheek. We also never held hands. Then I proceeded to ask him if he liked men and he tried to deny it, but I'll tell you guys something, when he lies, he looks at his hands and starts playing with them, so there you go. Next day, he broke up with me. I asked him if it was because he was gay and he told me he wasn't gay. Later on, that afternoon, I came into his apartment to get my things and he was making out with some guy. I didn't say anything I just backed away, but inside I was happy that my man had left me for another man. I love homosexual men!!"

Caleb looked at Owen, "Damn, that was complicated."

Owen gasped, "I didn't know you saw that!!!"

"That's true, you didn't because I'm a super ninja...quick over there!! Look!!" She squealed pointing at the ceiling.

They all looked. "What? I don't see anyth-" They all looked back and Caroline was gone...no trace of her being there in the first place was there.

Bradley and Caleb looked around, "What the hell? Where'd she go? That's not normal."

Owen hit his hand to his head, "She does that often. We probably won't see her for a few weeks, then she'll pop out of nowhere at a random time about a month from now. Don't worry about it."

The waitress came to the table, "Here's your check." She gave them the check and walked off.

"Here's my part of the money. Well, I guess I'll be off. Believe it or not, I have other things to do. Bye Bradley....Caleb." He said, placing money on the table.

"Ok," Bradley said, "This was fun, let's do this again sometime. Bye, Mr. Longfield." Mr. Longfield nodded and walked out of the door.

"Where to now, babe? It's," Bradley looked at his watch, "Damn, it's already 3:00pm."

"Let's go back to my house, my parents still won't be home for another 2 hours or so."

===========================================================

Caleb and Bradley were making out on the couch of the front living room, Caleb straddled Bradley's waist. Caleb took off Bradley's shirt and kissed his chest, licking his nipple.

"Caleb," Bradley moaned, "Please, do something about my-"

"I already know," Caleb kissed Bradley's lips and started unbuckling Bradley's belt when they heard a voice, "We're ba- what the hell??"

Caleb froze, then disconnected his lips from Bradley's, still straddled to Bradley's waist. "Mom, dad, you're home...."