12. That is not Punch

This dress is absolutely amazing for the party tonight. I spun around in the mirror, looking at the dress from every angle. It was a black cocktail dress that came to my mid thigh, showing off my long tan legs. It had one strap and hugged my body showing off all of my curves. I smiled, satisfied with the completed look when I stepped into my black wedged booties.

"Blake is going to DIE when he sees you in this dress!" Kendall exclaims smugly.

I nodded with a mischievous grin plastered on my face.

After putting a final swipe of mascara on and touching up my curls, we left to go downstairs to the supposed to be prodigious party. I could already tell that this was going to be one drunken reveling party.

I was utterly excited to mess with Blake tonight. As soon as we made it to the lounge we were hit with the strong sent of alcohol.

I, obviously not going to drink went over to the bar and got some punch. Punch... at a high school party; I didn't exactly think that through before I took a big gulp. I instantly felt my throat burn from the large amount of alcohol I had just consumed; accidentally, of course.

I walked out to the crowd of sweaty teenagers dancing, abandoning my cup of alcohol that was disguised as a perfectly innocent glass of punch.

I spotted Blake out of the corner of my eye and as soon as he saw me, he scooped up Jades hand and led her over to a chair. She sat on his lap, kissing his, very defined might I add, jaw. He had his arms wrapped loosely around her waist holding her in her place in his lap.

It was absolutely nauseating to watch.

I scoffed at his attempt to make me jealous, although it worked, and started dancing with the crowd. Soon enough, the one and only Josh came over to me with a drink in his hand. I was in quite a daze from my 'punch' earlier and unconsciously took the drink that he offered me.

"Hey sexy, wanna dance?" Josh smirked and placed his hand on my waist.

I glanced at a, busy shall I say, Blake and smiled sweetly at Josh, placing my free hand on his chest. He was quite muscular and once you get past the arrogant attitude he's actually pretty hot. His dark hair and chocolate brown eyes complimenting his tanned skin.

He put his other hand on waist, lower than the other one and swayed his hips. After downing the rest of my drink I put my arms around his neck and moved my hips side to side with the music. He smiled, more genuine instead of cocky, and pulled closer to him.

I, in a slightly drunken state, leaned forward and whispered in his ear. "You know, you are actually not a bad dancer." The words were slurred and I giggled at absolutely nothing.

"I'm good at a lot more than that princess." He whispered.

I frowned at the nickname, princess; that is what Blake called me.

Then he got somewhat serious before saying, "Audrey, I'm sor-" before getting cut off.

"Audrey, what are you doing?" A cold, husky voice questioned loudly behind me. I turned around to see a concerned, but mostly angry Blake with his arms crossed over his chest.

"What does it look like Blake." I slurred slightly. A wave of drunkenness came over me, playing with my vision momentarily.

Noticing my drunken state he pulled me away from Josh wearing a hardened expression. "Audrey, you are drunk."

Did he always have to state the obvious. I rolled my eyes but he had already turned to Josh.

"Why were you dancing with this slut Josh?" I heard Jade scoff over my ringing ears.

I turned to her, still coherent enough to argue with her logically. "Excuse me?"

"You heard me, slut." She spat the words at me like it was no big deal.

Angrily, I stepped forward with my arms crossed. "I'm not the slut here. If anyone is the slut it's you, devouring Blake's face in the middle of a party. And wearing that dress that I don't think should even be considered as a dress." I scoffed nodding my head at Blake, who looked at me momentarily dumbfound that I had called him out on his little make out session. "All I did was dance. You know, the thing you do at parties."

She stepped forward too, an evil smirk plastered on her face. "Well if it's a party then why don't you get something to drink?"

I gasped, feeling cold liquid all over me. Demon girl had thrown a full cup of beer on me that was now dripping off of my dress into the floor.

I grabbed the nearest cup of alcohol, which happened to be a cup of the fraudulent punch and poured it on her ugly Barbie doll head.

She squealing angrily as the 'punch' dripped down her face and onto her white cocktail dress that, from the looks of it was a couple sizes to small and needed to be way longer in my opinion. Her white dress was now streaked with red lines as the liquid ran down her body.

After the cup was empty and I was satisfied, I tossed it on the ground with a smirk.

She whipped her eyes and narrowed her hers at me, trying to send daggers shooting at me.

As soon as I turned around to walk away I heard her grated witch voice again. "Awe, little Annie can't handle the party. She's probably going to go cry into her little teddy bear that her mommy gave her."

That's it, even if I was not drunk I would have down what I did.

I ran back up to her and tackled her to the ground. I wanted to punch that horrid smirk off of her fake face. I sat on top of her, hitting her mercilessly until strong hands grabbed me around the waist and pulled me away from her.

"YOU ARE PSYCHOTIC!" Jade screamed at me once she had gotten up off the floor.

"No you are! You have no right to talk about my life like that!" I was screaming breathlessly. I felt my whole body burning with rage as I tried to run at her again, but I was still held tightly in the strangers arms.

"Let go of me!" I struggled to get loose, but it was no use. I finally gave up, my chest rising and falling heavily due to my rage and struggle with whoever was holding me.

The last voice I heard before the stranger took me away from the crowd was the demon girl's herself. "Bye Annie!" Her voice was high pitch and sickeningly fake.

I wanted to beat her to a pulp, but there was no use struggling with the muscular arm that was placed firmly around my waist.

I still had no idea who that arm belonged too.