They like me

"Hello there Anime..."Jahni's father said to his grand daughter,holding out his hand.

"Ain't she the cutest thing?"Jahni's mother cooed.

Tony looked at the scene curiously.

To be honest,whenever he was in the room the Goodgers weren't very sympathetic.

Jahni,instead was relieved and touched.

"How's Robert?"She asked,a half hour later,Mr.Goodger drinking a glass of water and Mrs.Goodger singing nursery rhymes to Anime.

"He's fine,busy as always,but fine.He wanted to see you actually,but they wouldn't let him off work.He said he'll visit next Tuesday though."Mrs Goodger replied,interupting her singing to a mesmorized Anime.

Jahni really missed her brother and couldn't wait to see him.

"I can't wait.Anime will finally get to see her uncle Robbie."

They talked for a bit,but soon Jahni's parents had to leave.

When they left,Tony had a stupefied expression on his face:

"I had a civilizied coversation with your parents !"

Jahni rolled her eyes.

"Well they had to accept you sooner or later...and then I believe it's because of Anime.You gave them a beautiful grand daughter,you're pardoned of having tattoos and bla bla bla."

Tony and Jahni then looked at each other and laughed,while Anime,in her father's arms looked at them confused.

"Thank you Anime."Tony smiled.