Garrance- Day without you

Damalmu here ready for some fluffy magic
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I lay in bed staring at the ceiling waiting for him to come back. A hour with out him in hell for me. Waiting 8-9 hours for him to show up. I crawl myself out of bed. There was a note waiting for me in the kitchen.

Left early for work sorry, but made you some breakfast. It's in the microwave waiting. Can't wait to see you when I get home.
Love to you babe

I read the note and my face heats up. I miss being on his warm body. I'm so lonely with out him.

I did nothing except eat and sleep. There was nothing to do with out him here. I check the time and it was exactly 8:56. Then I heard the door open and my hard starts beating. My eyes widen and I run to the front door.

"LAURANCE" I screamed tackling him into a bear hug. Laurance laughed and hugged me back. "I've missed you do much" I say kissing his forehead.

"Garroth I was only gone for..." Laurance started but I cut him off.

"I missed you babe, Laurance do you have to go to work. I don't like being home without you" I cry into his chest.

"Gar it's okay, it's the weekend I can spend it all with you" Laurance explains cradling me in his lap.

"I don't like being separated away from you" I say kissing his lips for a few seconds. I didn't give him the chance to kiss back either.

"Garroth how about this me and you can spend all day together. We can go out to breakfast and say home a cuddle. Then we can have a huge make out session, or a little more. Just me and you all day okay" Laurance say playing with my hair.

"I would like that, a lot.  Now kiss me you handsome fool" I say pulling him to a passionate kiss.

I love these moments with him, I just love everything with him. I love him :).

So fluffy ahhh.