Filler #1 what he calls you

Pain

His Little goddess

He calls you this because you remind him of a tiny little goddess who he cherishes more then anything and because he is God every God must have there precious little goddess.

Tobi/Obito

Sweetie and his little candy

Because of your happy and sweet personality he can't help but to call you those two things.

Kisame

Mermaid

Because he knows how much you put yourself down he loves to call you a mermaid because he says that mermaids are the most beautiful and rare creatures anyone could find.

Itachi

Little princess

He treasures you like you're a delicate princess who at any moment could shatter and disappear. He makes sure that you're happy and safe all the time and can't help but to smile around you.

Hidan

Bitch and his little girl

Usually he calls you Bitch cause face it. It's Hidan for crying out loud. Other times he'll call you his little girl whenever he gets into his protective dad side or his soft and caring one.

Kakuzu

Little one or little robber

Because you're so small compared to everyone around you he can't help but to call you little one. Other times he calls you little robber because you're always stealing money.

Sasori

His little puppet

Every time he looks at you all he can think about is a beautiful and sweet puppet. He is always thinking of how you'd make a wonderful puppet but never wants to ruin your still growing beauty.

Deidara

His precious art and his little devil

Every time he looks at you he can't help but to smile. You're his most treasured and valuable piece of art that he wants to keep forever. Because of your mischievous ways he can't help but to think of you as a little devil.

Zetsu

His little flower.

You just remind him of a flower. A rare Beauty sweet yet deadly. He watches as you continue to bloom into something even more beautiful.