Prologue

Once we live in a one roof with my husband Son Hyunwoo, our life is very peaceful and lovely not until my Mother-in-law ruined my life and my relation to Hyunwoo. After I left our house and let my Daughter Linwoo live with Hyunwoo and my Mother-in-law in Seoul. I travel to Busan to live by my own.

After I mixed all the ingredients for Cupcakes, I recieved a phone call from a friend,

" Yeoboseyo "I greeted. Yeoboseoyo means 'Hi'.

" Linhee-sshi? Can I ask you if you can finish my 20 boxes of Cupcake tonight? I really need it for tomorrow morning "Yes. I selling cupcakes so I can buy my needs and for my Daughter too.

" Oh... That's.... Amm.... Maybe I can, I'll try Chingu "I said. Chingu means 'friend'.

" Okay Kamsahamnida Chingu~ "She ended. Kamsa/kamsahamnida means 'Thanks/Thank you'.

I mold it on the tray and let the 10 cupcake on the oven.

ting

I hear my washing machine turn off. It's not automatic at all, I run to the Laundry Area and start to brush my clothes.

My tears starts to fall as I remember how my ex Mother-In-Law treat me while I'm carrying her granddaughter, Linwoo.

" LINHEE! "She shouted, I immediatly open my eyes and got up from bed noticing it's just 5am for a preggy woman to wake up

" YAH! OPEN UP THE DOOR! "She shout while banging the door

" Coming... "I said, I hold my big baby bump and walk toward the door and open it, I'm 7month pregnant that time

" WASH UP THE CLOTHES THERE LAZY WOMAN! YOUR TOO LAZY TO BE MY SON'S WIFE "She shout at my front

" Mianhaeyo... "I excused and go to bathroom first, Mianhaeyo means 'Very Sorry'

After couple of minutes, I go to the laundry area to wash OUR Clothes including her's.

" Arg! "I feel she's kicking inside my tummy

I smiled," Just kick up baby, your safe on Umma's side "

Umma means 'Mom/Mother'

I brush the clothes using my barehands, Hyunwoo didn't know how his Mother Treat his Wife, He never knew it. The reason I'm keeping it off

I wipped my tears and continue brushing my clothes, I'm working hard for me and my daughter. I'm dreaming of we're traveling around the world like on Japan's Osaka, Hongkong's Disney Land, Philippines' Palawan, New York, and many more. And working hard so we can live at our own, build my own restaurant and live with my daughter in a house of ours. I'm just renting my place for now.

Night then. I knocked on the door

" Hana-sshi? This is Linhee "I said while continue knocking.

" Coming "I hear her voice inside

I recount the box of the cupcakes if its 20. Then the door opens

" Oh? Linhee-sshi Come in "

" Ani... I just came to deliver this thing "I said and gave her the boxes, Ani/Aniyo means 'No'.

" Kamsahamnida Linhee. Oh? This is my fare "and She gave the envelope of fare to me

" Annyeong~ "I said for goodbye's

When I reached my place, I look for my phone was I forgot to bring.

5 missed calls

" Tsk tsk maybe she getting angry right now "I said. My daughter manners tsk tsk