Chapter 2-Details

I couldn't believe my eyes. Before us stood 5 men all aged at about 20. They all had guns in their hands and evil in their eyes. Two of the men looked very similar with blond spiky hair and dull gray eyes. They must be brothers. The one next to them had jet black hair that hung in a small ponytail. He had blown eyes that glimmered with amusement. Next there was one with red hair in a perfect quiff. He held the gun close to his thigh as he closed the door to the classroom locking it. Finally my eyes met a pair of green galaxies. There at the front of all the men stood the most perfect man I have ever seen. His messy brown hair swept up slightly with a small amount of jell. His black jeans hung low on his hips showing his boxers. All the men wore tight black tops. If they didn't have gun I would be drooling over them. I scanned once more over all the men, alarm bells went off in my head as I dug into my brain. My eyes still not leaving his green ones. He shot me a smirk as my eyes widened. He was Reid Ryder! One of England's most dangerous men. In fact all these men were on the list. Jacob and Mason Jones, Harry oldsmith and James Lukeson. Holy crap we are in a classroom with 5 criminals!

I took in a deep breath as I relist the lock on his eyes. I could still feel him watching me though.

"Hello class" His voice was dripping with sarcasm

"We, well were here to watch over you. If you please. If you're all good little children no one will get hurt. If you're not well," He shot into the floor next to his foot. Screams built up again. Jesus Christ calm the hell down!

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" Harry, the one with the pony tail, spat. For once I agreed with the psycho.

"Thank you Harry. Anyway, we are all gonna be here for a while so the more you learn to SHUT UP! The easier it will be for all of us." Reid is just how he's meant to be, calm collective. I flash back to a Sunday afternoon 5 months ago in my dad's office

-Flashback-

"Sweetie I'm sorry. I will be as quick as possible then we can go see the movie" My dad cheered. We were on the way when he got a call. They had court shotgun Steve as the papers call him.

"It's ok dad. Go and get that sicko to talk" I smiled .Dad came over kissing me on the forehead

"That's my girl" and left.

The thing is I liked being here. It's great. I sat and read through file after file, killer after killer but one stuck in my head.

Name:Reid Ryder

Age:20

Known Allies: Jacob Jones, Mason Jones, Harry oldsmith and James Lukeson

offences: Murder, rape, kidnap, drugs, gang related incidents........

The list went on and on and on. He was never court though. How can someone this evil not be court. After making up an image in my head it's fair to say I was a little shocked to see how perfect he looked. I questioned dad on him but all he said was "This man is and always will be the Devil" However the less my dad told me the more interested I was.

-Flashback over-

"I'm sure he told you to SHUT UP!" Harry shouted causing more screams to happen. Harry was a known psycho. The others well yes they killed but they didn't it for reasons revenge, gang but Harry no. I still remember the quote from the file "I did it because it was fun" He kind of reminded me of the joker. You know from Batman. Many times I pondered on the fact that such a calm control freak like Reid would use someone as mad as Harry.

I look up to see Harry still pointing a gun at people.

"How about you princess ready to die?" Harry mocked pointing the gun at Lucy's head. She was understandable in tears. He's gonna do it. Harry won't hold back just as I squeezed my eyes shut waiting for the bang Reid's voice echoed instead.

"Enough" He growled as Harry who was flashing his view from Reid to Lucy

"Just one. Please. Reid you said one!" I gulped at the thought.

"Yes and you will get one. Just be patient" He smirked at the class of well distort children before wondering to Mason. My eyes scanned to Reid as he whispered in his ear and pulled away. Mason nodded before pushing his gun down his jeans and leaving. Like I said, Mr Control freak.

I slid my eyes to James as he spoke to Reid. My body shock as I looked at him, flashing back to the day I went with dad to work. The one I told you about, James was the Murder who had me, the one I bit and kicked and well to be honest put away. I sunk in my chair. What is he knows it's me. Daniel Edwards daughter. I would be dead in a heartbeat. I try to forget the day and move on but I'm scared. Yes it was the best rush I have ever felt but the fear. Fear is a weird thing for me, after that day i decided not to have it. I know I know we all have fears but I for one have faced every single one. Well everyone but him.

I glanced back to Reid he was stood watching his watch intensely.

If we are going to get out of this place alive someone needs to play Mr Control. Someone has to play Reid at his own game.

At that very moment I decided that person would be me.

(Heyy guys. Hope your liking it so far. Oh and this chapter was just to get the background and to build the tension, hence the title. The next one will be more action. Leave comments and heart please. Would mean a lot. Cheers)