Bestfriends (with benefits?!?)

Corie's P.O.V

                                 I DMed him and ever since then we have been talking. All of my friends would be thinking we are dating and I'm giving it up to him but we are just talking and I consider him a friend, with a little something extra. His friends say that I am friendzoning him, but that's what they think. They don't know about the relationship we have, we come over to each other's houses and talk, but they really do t know what it is. I lowkey have a sexual attraction to him, there were a couple meet ups we had where talking kinda escalated and led to something other than friendship. But we have agreed to let our relationship be a friendship to the outside, and something g more within the inside. I feel an amazing connection to Khalil like nothing I have before, he makes me feel and act like I am the only girl in the world. He presents makes me do things I would never think I would do and say things I have never thought I would say. He is like a guilty pleasure that I don't want to get rid of, and I honestly think he feels the same way about me. He does things to me that are so extraordinary and I don't want to let him go ever, he is not the one to step over and leave in the dust. He is keeper and I hope we can be together forever.