Chapter one

Karmas pov
"Gaaaakuuuuushuuuu!" I whined while poking him with a stick.

"what?!" He yelled rolling his eyes, Obviously annoyed.

"hurry up!" I said, sticking out my tongue and leaning on the door way.

"Well maybe I'll be faster if you stop poking me with that damn stick of yours...." he muttered as he carefully placed his individual strands of hair were they needed to go.

"ugh, you may as well be my sister. Every single day you wake up and spend like 2 hours fixing your hair." I remarked, making sure to push his buttons. Think of it as a little SPICE to start off the day ~

"shut the fuck up you dinosaur" he said doing a hair flip.

The bitch really called me a-

"karma! Gakushuu! Get your lazy asses in the car or I'm going to run you over!" Dad yelled from the bottom of the staircase.

"Alright gakushuu, wrap yo shit up so I don't have dad running my thick ass over half way to the school" I said, both serious and joking.

"Whatever, get your non-existent cakes out of here"

"Your lucky I don't-"

*BEEEEEEEEEEEEP*

".....I think he's ready to go"

"No shit Sherlock"

*outside*

"ARGHH!"

I looked at the source of the sound and started laughing.

Gakushuu. The chairman's "prized son". Almost got ran over with the car by the chairman himself.

"Having a hard time?" I teased.

".....shut up.....we will not speak of this..."

I was about to say something snarky when father decided honk the horn again.

This MF-

*time skip*

After that long ass walk up the mountain, which may I might add, was a fucking nightmare. Considering that I'm THE KARMA, and even I had trouble walking up the stairs without seeing Jesus on the way up.

As I walked into the classroom, I swear on my life that my body took a screenshot when nagisa tapped me on the shoulder

I really need to give this man a bell or something. Keeping my cool, I asked him

"Hey Nagisa, you have any idea what we have going on today?"

"Hmmm....I don't think we have a lesson planned actually, maybe some training I guess"

So your telling me that I walked up death mountain, climbed the tallest tree, fought a empire, just to do more physical activity? Your kidding.

"karma! Can we go to your house to plan a assassination?!" Nakamura yelled loudly which just so happens to be a foot away from me.

"No!~" I yelled back, mocking her.

"aw why not?!" Maehara yelled, joining in on the conversation.

Bruh.

"Reasons" I replied.

Deciding I had enough of one day, I stood up when the octopus came in and made my way to the door.

"where are you going karma? Class hasn't even started yet" Isogai asked

That's the whole point-

"home" I replied while waving behind me.

I really need to convince dad into at least putting a railing on these stairs before he needs to pay funeral bills.

Koro-sensei pov
"Nufufufu class, how about we take a little field trip!" I said excitedly to the class.

"where are we going?" Kayano asked.

"to karmas house hehehe. so let's go so we can catch up!" I said with a grin on my face, scooping everyone up then looking for karma.

A little snooping- I mean field trip will do great for this morning!

Karma pov
"Ugh im beat" I muttered dragging my long beautiful legs up the stairs, making sure to leave a good welcome home smudge for dad when he gets back. It's honestly what he deserves for having those death stairs test me everyday.

Wow. 10 bedrooms but we still need to share a room? Cmon dad, we are so close to sending you to a nursing home early. I opened me and gakushuu's shared bedroom and jumped on his bed, damn I got some air in that jum-

*CRACK*

OH SHIT

Nagisa pov
"Alright, this is our chance. Do what we do in class-"

"Kill him?"

"what? No! I meant SNEAK around"

"Then kill him?"

"What is wrong with-"

"KARMA OPEN UP THE DOOR I LEFT MY KEY"

I got so surprised that I almost walked through the golden gates.

Fuck fuck fuck

I looked around to see everyone just standing there. "WELL MOVE" I urged, kicking isogai into a open closet.

"Everyone, Hide!" Maehara hissed quietly as he threw himself under the couch while everyone else scattered to hide. I held my breath when I heard a window open, and in climbed a VERY familiar face.

"karma you ungrateful rat bastard why did you not open the door!" he yelled. I peeked over and saw the one and only, gakushuu asano

Gakushuu pov
I put my shoes neatly on the floor and noticed his shoes weren't even here. I could've sworn he came back early. Walking up the stairs to our room, I caught a glimpse of something blue. I whipped my head towards it and it disappeared. Was I imagining it? I figured I would look more into it later and continued my long journey down the hall.

I opened the room door and nearly passed out. There he was, karma. On My Bed. BROKEN BED might I add. Not to mention WITH HIS SHOES ON.

"KARMA GET YOUR STUP-"

Edit: hello! I'm back:)) I'm currently doing "renovations" to my chapters so please look forward to them! And don't forget to vote on "voting" chapter! It will determine if this story will continue or not :)