C h a p t e r T w e n t y S i x

Jack's P.O.V. (:D)

I yanked Y/N out of the taxi. "Come OON!!" I whined jokingly.

She squeaked, her suitcase towed behind her.

I literally threw my money at the driver. "Thanks for the ride!" I screamed through the now roaring wind. I snatched Y/N's hand, pulling her into the safety of my apartment building.

She sighed sadly. "I miss Bean Jack."

"Don't worry, he'll be back soon."

Our plane had been unable to take animals. The plane we had used on the way TO Seattle was out when we wanted to leave. Bean was on his way by himself.

She sniffled, dropping her head.

I turned to her, bending my knees, and scooping her up bridal style. "Off we go!" I shouted, galloping to the elevator.

A small, almost reluctant giggle escaping her mouth. "Stooooop!" 

I struggled to poke the button. "UP!" I jumped at the same time as the elevator started to ascend. It surprised me, causing me to fall back. "Gah!"

She squealed as she landed on top of me. 

I went weak as her shining E/C eyes met mine. "That's not fair. Why are you on top?" I joked as I blanketed her cheeks with my hands and gently pressed my lips on hers.

She blew out through her nose, warming my nose.

I ran my hand down the small of her back, caressing her hips. "We shouldn't be doing this on the floor of the elevator." I murmured.

She pulled her lips from mine. Saliva stretched out between our lips. "Yea.." She used my chest as support to stand.

I used the railing in the elevator.

"Jack?" Y/N whispered.

"Ye?"

"I love you."

"I love you more."

She giggled.

"Sure Jack. Sure you do."

~

Sorry about a-da short chapter! I just wanted to write something.

Ye.

BUT THANK YOU AND I WILL SEE ALL OF YOU.. IN THE NEXT CHAAPTEEER! BUH-BYE!