'This Isnt Good'

Justin's POV

As the movie finished, we got tired and we went upstairs to get some sleep but before I turned on my phone to check if I got any emails or texts.

34 texts from scooter..crap.

Scooter: Justin this is an important meeting please come to the studio right away.
Scooter: Justin hurry up.
Scooter: Justin it isn't good if you miss this
Etc.

"Are you kidding me!?" I shouted out.

"What's wrong?" Selena asked worried.

"Well when you shut off my damn phone scooter texted me a bunch of times for missing a meeting." I said annoyed with Selena.

"I'm sorry I didn't know he would text you.." She said and stood up.

"Well sorry's not good enough." I said as I left the room to get some fresh air.

I decided to sleep on the couch instead because I didn't want to face Selena tonight.

Selena's POV

I know turning his phone off was a bad idea but how would I know Scooter would start texting him and calling? This isn't all my fault you know.. ugh.

I noticed Justin wasn't on the bed when I woke up so I went downstairs and saw him sleeping on the couch about to fall off..

"Justin wake up.." I said .

"5 minutes ugh" He groaned.

"Justin your about to fall off the-" Before I could finish he fell off the couch.

"-couch." I said as I helped him get up.

"Ugh this is all your fault" He said and sat back on the couch.

"How is this my fault?" I asked annoyed with him.

"If you never turned off my phone, we would of never got in the stupidest argument and I wouldn't be sleeping here." Justin said and looked at me.

"How many times do I have to say I'm sorry!" I said again annoyed with him.

He didn't say anything, he grabbed me and put me on his lap.

"I know.. I'm sorry for blaming all this on you." I sighed and stroked her hair.

"Thanks for making me feel bad the whole night. I hardly got any sleep." I said and laid my head on Justin's shoulder.

"I know babe. Anyways do you wanna come to the studio with me?" He asked and got up taking me off his lap.

"yeah." I said as I went upstairs and changed and also changed Kendall.

We left and we walked in the studio.

"Wassup dude!" Jaden yelled out.

Hey it's Jaden smith.!

"Not much man, same old" Justin said as he sat on the rolling chair.

"Hey Sel" Jaden said as he also sat down.

"Hey J." I said also sitting down with Kendall in my lap.

"Looks it's little Kendall." Jaden said as he grabbed her and started playing with her.

He's honestly the sweetest 15 year old I've met in my life.

"Well Justin are we gonna finish the song?" Jaden asked Justin.

"Yeah let's go" They both got in the recording booth and started recording their song.

By the time we were done, we left and we went back home.

"Justin you never told me why you cheated on me.." I said while he was driving.

_

Oohh this isn't good.

What will Justin say?

Will he lie?

Will he tell the truth?

Will Selena believe him?

Find out next <3