Chapter 19 - Shut up & Dance

Ashley's P.O.V.

I arrived backstage and found Leah and Zoe.

"Ashley! Thank godness you're here we're on in 5 minutes and we tried to make the time longer but without success" Leah said.

"How did the gaming competition go?" Zoe asked.

"Well you don't have to worry anymore because I'm here. The gaming competition went great I kicked Erica's butt and won this huge check" I said and held up the big check.

"Haha yes girl! Congrats! Did she got mad when you showed up and then beat her?" Zoe asked.

"Yeah she got furious but the best part was after I beat her. It turned out that she suckes at videogame and her way cooler twin sister has been playing for her the whole time. She also only dated Conor because he's famous and is good looking" I said.

"Oh wow... So how did Conor react to that?" Leah asked.

"I don't know because I had to run back here but hopefully he broke up with her" I said.

I then took of my thumbs of fury t-shirt so that I only wore my grey cami tank top. The host came up on the stage again and said that we'd continue the competition. I looked out from behind the curtains and spotted Wendell, Franklin and Conor in the audience which made me super nervous.

"Are you okay Ashley?" Leah asked.

"No... I don't think I can do it, Conor is here in the audience and I don't want to embarrass myself infront of him" I said.

"Come on girl! This is your chance to impress him and show him what he's missing. Go out there and dance like a goddess to make him want you" Zoe said.

"I guess but..." I said.

"No buts! Just shut up and dance!" Zoe interrupted and said as the host presented us.

We walked out on the stage and took our starting positions. I took a deep breath and thought about what Zoe said. The music slowly started and I completely forgot about my nerves and that Conor was in the audience.