Prologue

Everything in my vision is pitch black.
I hear the wind whistling through my ears.
Splashes can be heard beside my right ear.
I tried to move my body and feel the ground where I am lying.
It's firmly gritty, it sinks when I tried to squeeze it with my hand.
Is this grain? No... I think maybe it's sand?
I slowly opened my eyes and I was right, it was sand.
I try to stand and regain my balance.
It's really dark, no wonder it's already night.
I look around in my environment, I am somehow in a beach. Well that explains why I hear water splashes and sand all over the place but the question is why am I here?
I tried to recall the past events in my memory, but the only thing I knew is that my head hurts after that.
Seems that I can't remember anything and why did I ended up in a beach this late night.
Somehow, I heard a noise coming somewhere in this area.
I roamed around the beach and found a cave at the end of the shore.
In that cave, I saw a luminous light desolating the darkness.
I went inside and follow where the light is. As I follow the light, I heard someone ranting and shouting.
I quickly rash out where that noise is and hide in a rock to prevent myself getting spotted.
As I hide, I listen to their conversation.

"You've nowhere to go now kid."
"Give us the stone right now."
"No!!"
"Don't be so persistent kid. Give us the stone in your bag!!"
"I'll never give you my stone!"
"Tsk! Don't make us hurt you!"

The conversation is really getting rough right there. I peek a little to see what's going on and just as I saw them I got flabbergasted.
I saw three pokemon who can actually talk?!
There's a Zangoose and a Mightyena cornering an Eevee wearing a glowing pouch.
I know that pokemon can't talk. They just talk using their own names or just emit a cry.
But right now, right in front of my eyes, those pokemons are talking no doubt. Also, judging from their height on my sight, those pokemon do have identical height as I have right now. Somehow, I feel like am I a pokemon or did I just shrunk my height right now? Leaving those minor problems of mine, I eavesdrop on them for a while.

"This kid is persistent! What shall we do Zang?"
"I'll handle this... Kid, we want to have a nice confrontation with you, give us the stone and we will be on our way."
"W-Why do you want this stone!?"
"It's just business kid. You don't have to know."
"Don't make us do the hard way, kid! Just give us the stone and everything will be clear."
"I SAID NO!"
"You insolent little kid, we will do this the hard way then."

The Mightyena rushed and attacked the Eevee but the Eevee swiftly dodged and bit Mightyena's leg.

"Agghhh! Why you little!"

The Mightyena slashed Eevee with its claw.

"Kyaaa!"

The Eevee fell down and barely regain its balance.

Those two are bullying that little Eevee. I must do something to help that Eevee but I am powerless, I can't do anything. But I think I can distract those two from bullying her.
I pick some pebbles and throw at those two while hiding in the rocks.

"Ack! Who do that?!"

Nice! Looks like I hit one of them.

"Something wrong Mightyena?"
"Someone just threw a rock on me."
"Maybe it's just your imagination."
"Or maybe someone is spying on us. We better find who's that spy."
"Don't make some hashly moves, our top priority for now is go get the relic stone from this kid."

After Zangoose said that, Eevee took that priority and run from them.

"Hey Zang! The kid is trying to escape!"
"Crap! Get that kid quickly!"

Eevee run towards to the path where the exit is but as Eevee is trying to escape it stumble its legs and fell to the ground near where I am hiding.
I looked up on Eevee, it is in a bad shape, its legs were hurt really badly. It try to regain it's balance but no to avail it fell down to the ground. I acted foolishly by getting close to Eevee and try to piggyback it. As I try to carry Eevee, which it seems pretty heavy, I run as fast as I could through the exit but due to Eevee's weight, I run really slowly. It's like am I really weak in lifting pokemon or is it just this Eevee's really heavy?

"W-Who are you?"
Eevee began to talk to me while I am carrying it.

"......"
I looked on Eevee's eyes and kept my mouth shut since I don't have anything to say in this kind of situation.
Due to our slowness, the two pokemon behind caught us.

"Looks like we got ourselves a company here."
"So you're the one who threw me a rock on my head, aren't you?"
"......"
I didn't said a thing and just glared at them.

"A quiet one, ey?!"

This pokemons are really up to something. If I ever move a single step they might attack us. Instead, I whispered to Eevee.

"...Run.."
"...u..huh?"
"Run..."
"..r-run?"
"Run Eevee.. I'll handle them."
"W-What?!"
"Just go..."

I let Eevee took off on my back.

"I'll call for help... I'll be back...I promise." Eevee said. I replied it with a nod and smirk on my face.
Eevee ran towards exit.

"That kid is getting away!"
As Migthyena tries to follow Eevee, I blocked it's way from letting him through.

"Why you little brat!"

Migthyena tries to tackle me and of course, I succeessfully dodged its attack which makes him hit the rocky wall and made him dizzy for a few minutes.
Yes! Now what's left is this Zangoose. But as I turned around to face it, it quickly attacked me using its claws. I fell down on the ground, my left cheek is bleeding because of that Zangoose.
Tsk! It really hurts so much. Pokemon's attacks are really deadly, aren't they?
I tried to stand up, but that Zangoose grabs my neck and strangles me using just one arm.
My neck hurts, I can't breathe.. That Zangoose is suffocating me. I tried to remove its hand by hitting it but no to avail, it still remains strangling me to death.

 I tried to remove its hand by hitting it but no to avail, it still remains strangling me to death

My mind has gone crazy, my vision got really blurry. I feel weak. I can't feel my body anymore. I feel so cold. Did I die?
This is just a nightmare...

"....."

After that, I lost my consciousness.

"....."

Everything in my vision turns into pitch black once again.

The only thing I knew is that a little girl's voice giggling through my ears.