Chapter 1: The Human who lost his Memories

(Everything is so... dark. )
( My body seems floating somewhere amidst in a black abyss. )
( Everything is so quiet. )
( Only the sound of darkness resonates through my ears. )
( Where... am I? )

"...ey.."

( W-What's that? )

"..Hey..."

( I-I heard something... )

"Hey..Wake up..."

( It's a voice of a little girl... )

"Hey! Wake up!"

( Why is she screaming? )

"Hey! Are you okay? Please wake up!"

My body started to move like someone is shaking my whole body. The darkness slowly dissolves in the light and I slowly regain my consciousness.
As I opened my eyes, I saw the vastly blue sky and on the sky there's the sun scorching itself beautifully.
As soon as I knew that I am lying on a sand, I quickly stood up and saw an Eevee infront of me.
What shocking is, that Eevee has the same tall as I am.

"What a relief, you're awake!" Eevee said it in a tone of a little girl

( Did that Eevee just talk? Or is it just my imagination? )

"I just saw you unconscious here, I was so worried."

( She did talk. That Eevee just talked infront of me! T-This pokemon can talk! B-But how? Well I am guessing that Eevee is a she. )

"Do you have any idea how you ended up unconscious here?"

( I-I am... unconscious? W-What... happened? )

"Anyway, I am Eevee! It's really nice to meet you." Eevee happily said.
"How about you? What's your name? I don't think I've seen you around before, are you new here?"

( M-My name...? )

As I tried to recall my name and the past events, my head trembles in pain which made me kneeled down and resist it.

"Ack! A-Are you okay?!" Eevee shouted as she rushed towards me.

"I...I-m okay..." I replied.
"I...don't seemed to...remember anything...even my...name.."
"Oh, I'm sorry. Anyway, since you are a Rilou I'll just call you Rilou then, is that okay?"

( Rilou? What does she mean? )

I checked my body from head to toe. I realized that I have these big things beside my head, my hands are now blue paws and I felt something is moving in my back which makes me feel uneasy. I rushed into the water to see my reflection. Surprisingly, I saw a Riolu looking in my reflection.

( I-I became a Riolu?! H-How did this happened?! I-I can't seem to remember anything... )

"Well, what do you think?"
"Ahh..!"
( I kinda lost our conversation there. No surprise, I am flinched seeing myself as a pokemon. )

"W-Well... I guess that's fine...I guess?"
"R-Really?! Then you're gonna be my newest friend!" Eevee jumped happily.

( I think I should tell her that I am a human not a normal pokemon. )

"Eevee.. I have to te-"
As soon as I try to finish my sentence, Eevee broke it and change the scenery.

"Hey! Since you're new here, wanna go to our place?"

( Her place? Hmm... Well, there's no problem to go with her I guess. )

"Uhm.. sure?"
"You agreed? Mom and Dad will be happy when they see you!"

Eevee hurriedly go straight where we going leaving me behind.

"Come on Rilou! This way!" Eevee shouted at me.

( That Eevee is really energetic. I guess telling her that I am a human should wait for a bit. I want to see what kind of world did I put into. )

I smiled and quickly followed Eevee on her home.

**********

Hello there! Thank you for reading the first chapter of my PMD story. I know what you think, since Riolu and Eevee are overused as characters in PMD but I can tell this is just not an ordinary PMD thingy. There will be a lot of mysteries and twist will happened along the story. Also I'll do the drawing here later on. Hope you guys have a good day and God Bless or in the pokemon way Arceus Bless haha xD