Ch. 15

I began to feel warmth on my face. I opened my eyes to be blinded by the sun. I groan and turn over hiding my face in Logan's chest.

Suddenly the of the events last night ran through my head and I began to blush

"Good morning love"

Logan mumbled. His voice was groggy from sleep

"Good morning"

I looked up him and smiled kissing him lightly.

"So you feel better now"

He said wagging his eyebrows at me. I slapped his chest

"Since when do you say things like that"

"Excuse me. As I recall you didn't sound very innocent last night"

He said with a goofy grin. I slapped him again and blushed

"Will you stop"

"I just love making you blush"

I got out of bed and walked towards the bathroom completely forgetting that I was naked. I heard Logan whistle behind me. I shook my head and chuckled.

I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower, I let the water heat up and then I got in.

I started to wash my hair when I felt arms go around my waist.

"Logan what are you doing?"

"We can share water by taking a shower at the same time"

"Seriously?"

"Ok no I just wanted to be with you and who knows how many times you'll let me take a shower with you"

"True. I didn't even hear you"

I turned to rinse my hair in the water and was face to face with Logan.

"I'm shocked too but the bathroom door is pretty quite so yeah"

He grabbed his shampoo and started to wash his hair. We had to switch places so Logan could rinse his hair. This made me realize just how small the shower was.

I began to put conditioner in my hair and Logan started massaging my shoulders. I chuckled at this

"You aren't getting any more"

With this I moved so I could rinse my hair but once I was done with that Logan had other ideas. He began to kiss me and he picked me up.

Instinct kicked in and I wrapped my legs around him. He pushed me against the wall and started kissing down my neck and my shoulders.

I then realized this is just what he wanted. So I went along with it, I began to grind on him and he groaned. I took the opportunity and put my feet back on the floor and I continued to grind on him.

"Angel you have no idea what you do to me?"

"Oh yeah I do"

I whispered in his ear and nipped at his ear lobe. He moaned, that was his weakness I smirked and took the chance.

I pushed him against the wall and he thought he was getting some when really I was just teasing him. I kissed him

"Are you ready?"

I asked him. He nodded

"I always am"

I deepened the kiss and then I pulled away and ran out of the shower, grabbing a towel.

"Hey!"

I heard Logan growl in annoyance. I changed quickly. Soon enough Logan came out of the bathroom.

"Enjoy the cold shower"

I said laughing.

"I would have enjoyed that a lot more if you finished what you started."

"Well you're gonna have to wait. You're always ready to go I need rest"

"Fine"

He grumbled and went into our closet to get clothes. I went downstairs and found Skylar making breakfast.

"Good morning Ang"

"Morning Sky"

I noticed she had already made a few plates of food so I grabbed two. I sat down and put the other plate next to me.

"So your heats gone?"

Skylar asked me

"Hopefully that was horrible"

"Yeah I was afraid something was wrong but I'm just happy I might be an aunt again"

"Yeah maybe we'll see"

"Well the way you and Logan go at it I think I won't have to wait long"

"What?"

"Nothing"

She said while laughing. Something wasn't right. Before I could ask more Calvin walked in and started to laugh

"So I'm gonna guess that Logan had to take a cold shower this morning?"

"Why?"

He grabbed some food off the plate in front of Skylar.

"Well I heard Logan screaming about a tease. So I was just guessing that he was talking about you"

"Oh yeah"

I said turning red. But I still didn't know why Skylar was laughing earlier.

"So Sky why were you laughing?"

"Ok fine I just remembered how Logan was acting last night he was just a walking thing of hormones going crazy and you wouldn't give in."

"Yeah it was pretty funny he was persistent though to try and make me crack"

We sat and ate talking for a few more minutes until Logan walked in. He sat down next to me and started taking the food off my plate

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Eating"

He said dumbly

"I realize that but you have your own plate why take mine"

"I like sharing with you"

With that I grabbed my plate which was now empty and pushed the other plate towards him.

Me and Skylar ended up cleaning the dishes while Calvin and Logan went to go train. I put all of the plates and cups into the sink and dried the dishes that Skylar washed. I was putting away a plate when I heard a shatter behind me.

I turn and see Skylar holding her stomach with shards of the plate on the floor. She started groaning in pain and then I realize that her pants are wet. Her water broke!

I run over to her and help her stand

"Mind link Calvin"

She said to me

"Yeah I'll go grab your stuff and then if Calvin not here by the time I'm back I'll drive you to the hospital"

'Calvin!'

'What's wrong?'

'Skylar's water just broke'

'Ok I'm on my way'

**********************************

Next update December 10

So any suggested baby names?

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW ME