Ranks Information

TO BECOME A RANK I MUST FIRST ACCEPT YOU FROM YOUR RESUME. THEN, REPLY TO THE EMAIL YOU SENT YOUR RESUME ON OR EMAIL ME ON WATTPAD STATEING THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE A RANK AND I WILL RESPOND.

----

There is the first, second in command, and third.

To be able to have a chance to be picked in the ranks you must be the best of the best in each category. Graphics, Writing, Know It All are the main categories.

----

1. BASED OFF THE REQUIREMENTS BELOW I WILL DECIDED IF YOU WILL BE ABLE TO RANK ||

2. I WILL ALSO BASE RANKS OFF YOUR RESUME I WILL DECIDE ||

3.FIRST COME FIRST SERVE ||

----

TO QUALIFY FOR RANKS

1. You must be active in general

The person who ranks first in each category. I will give you the password to the account so you will be able to do you job properly. Ranks 2 and 3 you are no less important or no less needed than rank(s) 1. *reminder*

2. You must have good communication skills

This goes for anything, such as contacting me about matters.

3. You must be friendly

I don't want people to be scared to ask questions. If they are rude to you to begin with, just block the user and I will understand.

4. You must be able to go above and beyond

In the registration I asked just for 2 to 3 things to go on your resume if you put 4 to 5, and I see that is some amazing work, that took time and effort. I will reward those were credit is do.

----

If you do receive a Rank I will give you a follow on this account and on my main one narvana