Chapter 1

Chapter 1

I walked into the hallway keeping my head down and not listening to the insults that were getting shouted at me. I quickly shoved everything in my locker and got my things for lunch. As I walked with Ella my best friend I saw Noah with his arms around yet another girl. That had to been the sixth girl today. Today!!

"It's alright Luke. Deep down he likes you in some way." Ella asured me.

"I hope he sees me more than just the gay emo kid." I sighed. Even though I know that's how he thought of me, it's how everyone thinks of me.

I pushed the lunchroom doors open and Ella went straight for the lunch line. I sat in the back corner at our normal table. I looked at the doors for a moment and Noah and his little group of jocks. He looked over at me so I quickly turned my focus back on my phone so he hopefully wouldn't know I was staring at his gorgeous face. I heard a tap on the table but I knew it was Ella. I took a deep breath before looking up. There stood Noah. Of all people to appear at my table,it just had to be Noah!

I gave him a small smile before quickly tapping the send button on my text then giving him my full attention. He smiled back and sat down. I was a little taken aback by this gesture. He'd never shown any interest in me. Never!

"Whatver I did I didn't mean it." I blurted. I couldn't help it.

"You didn't do anything. At least not to my knowing." He chuckled. Did I miss something here people?

I felt my face heat up as I looked at the table. He chuckled again before I heard him stand, causing me to look up again. He leaned in close to me, I stopped breathing for a moment.

"Meet me behind the school after lunch." He whispered. Again, am I missing something?

Before I could say anything he grabbed my hand and kissed it. He then turned and walked away not glancing back at me. Ella sat down and her eyes grew wide as he looked between Noah and I. I gave her a weak smile before rushing out of the lunchroom without a word. I didn't know what in the world I could tell her without her getting my hopes up. I knew someone probably put him up to this. I went to my locker and placed my phone inside my bag. Before I could close my locker my phone went off signalling I had a text.

Unknown: On second thought meet me behind the school RIGHT NOW!

I thought for a moment. Noah. I closed my locked sliding my phone into the back pocket of my black skinny jeans. I quickly walked out to the back of the school looking around for Noah. I was pinned to a wall by a mysterious person but when I looked up it was Noah. I'm still lost, anyone else with me? Why would a cute guy like Noah talk or show any interest in an emo gay boy? Anyone want to answer this question? Feel free to let me know you lovely human being.

"Hey there." He smiled.

"Are you here to beat me up?" I asked nervously, I flicked my eyes around expecting to see his friends jump out.

"Why would I risk ruining that cute face of yours?" Noah asked, a smirk plastered on his face.

"W-what?!" I stuttered still looking around.

He smiled at my stuttering, almost like he thought it was cute. I was about to say something but thank god the bell rang. Being saved by a bell doesn't only happen in movies people! I let out a sigh of relief as I ducked under Noah's arm then I took off running. I ran as fast as my legs would carry me. When I ran into Ella I drug her to the front of the the school and we sat under a tree. Our tree, we'd always sit under this tree whenever we had to talk.