2. But I Want You To Stay <3

I sat backwards in my chair-desk, talking to Danni. We were in Seventh Period Drama. Mrs. Jalie was talking to Damon, getting him caught up in theatre history. Mrs. Jalie was my second favorite teacher, she was tall and skinny, and was a very good actress. It was her fourth year teaching, so she was still very young. They finally stopped talking and Mrs. Jalie went to the front of the room and sat on the stage, Damon sat next to me.

"So we have a new student, his name is Damon. Say hi." Everyone dully said hi. "Now, this is Drama class. Is that how we say hi?" 

"No...” Everyone chorused.

"Then perk up!" 

"HI DAMON!!" about half the class screamed. The rest said "Hey Damon!" or "Hello Damon!" I even heard my friend Henry scream "What’s up Damon?" 

"Ok, now that we've welcomed him, let’s work on some exercises." She said happily. "I want you to stay." Everyone groaned.

"This game is no fun! Audrey never breaks!" Danni said. 

"What can I say? I'm a natural actress." I said tossing hair over my shoulder.

"We're gonna play it. Now will someone explain to Damon what the point to this game is?"

"To get Audrey to break!!!" Henry shouted. I giggled. Mrs. Jalie sighed.

"No, that is not the point. Henry, how did you get into advanced Drama?" She asked.

"You put me here Mrs. J!" He grinned. I laughed.

"A decision she regrets every day." I said. Everyone laughed. Mrs. Jalie nodded.

"Couldn't of said it better myself." Mrs. Jalie and Henry always argued and it was pretty entertaining to watch. "Audrey, since you’re a 'natural actress' why don't you explain to Damon what the point to this game is."

"Sure." I spoke between my teeth.

"The point of this game is to go back and forth saying, 'I need to go.' and 'but I want you to stay.' The person to break is replaced by another." Damon nodded. 

"So who wants to go up?" I looked at Danni and smiled. We both raised our hands. "Danni and Audrey. Come on up." 

 We quickly walked onto the mini stage. Danni set up two blocks on the stage. We both sat down.

"Action." We both laughed and Danni quickly stood up. 

"Well, this has been fun but, I have to go now." I stood too.

"Please don't, I want you to stay." I said. She patted my shoulder.

"But I need to go..." She pointed off stage and walked away. I ran in front of her

"But I want you to stay." Danni walked around me and I faced her.

"But I need to go." 

"But I want you to stay." I said walking towards her. She switched our positions.

"But I need to go." 

"But I want you to stay!" I faked crying.

"But I need to go." She said hugging me. I wiped my eyes.

"But I want you to stay." I said. She sighed.

"But I need to go..." 

"But I want you to stay!!!!" I dropped to the floor and hugged my knees to myself.

"But I need to go!" She yelled. I hugged her legs.

"BUT I WANT YOU TO STAY!" Danni tried to kick me off.