High School Hit List

High School Hit Listbyautheras

by
autheras

Completed

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SYNOPSIS

Payment is usually a part of a basic transaction. You give and then you take. But, at Arlington College, people take at their leisure. They take their entertainment in the form of humiliation. They get what they want at the expense of their pawns. But they never pay.Chloe Whittaker has a hit list. But not exactly the murder kind. After her best friend is ripped from Arlington, punished for her fascination with climbing the hierarchy, she knows she has to end them. One by one. Revenge is sweet, and inflicting it is even sweeter. Only, what if someone she's determined to destroy, starts to win over her heart?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
RATINGS

Content 4+ ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Impact 4+ ❤❤❤❤
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
OPINION

❝This story is more like a chic tang of mystery. Trying not to spoil atm haha. Honestly, I thought this book was cliché. And its somewhat resemblance with the story All That Is Gold triggered me too. Well, I was wrong. This book was suprisingly the exact opposite. I love the secrets and motives of each characters. And the letters! Oh my― molly. It blew me up haha.

You guys should check this out!❞
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

You guys should check this out!❞▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tell me what you think about this! I'd love to hear your feedbacks!😂

P.S I'm in need of more good books to read haha. Anyone?

Sorry for the crappy update earlier, I was supposed to save it as a draft but unfortunately― it was unintentionally published. Anyways I already fixed it and I do hope you'd understand. Thank you! Vote if you have read this book! ⭐❤