chapter two- shopping with chica

Your POV
We entered Victoria's secret so that Chica could get some bras. Oh yeah mari was also with us. Chica started looking at something and I wanted to know what so I went over to her to see her looking at a lingerie.

I pulled her away from it so we could find bras and not have her look at it. "Why did you take me away from that dress? I really liked it!" She asked. "Sorry to say its called a lingerie and its what so!e girls will wear to attract a guy to them before they have sex." I stated and handed her a yellow bra to try on and grabbed some under wear as well. When we finished in victories secret mari said " gos I feel like my bladder just broke!" I pulled them both to the bathroom. "Listen OK? Your both gonna have periods every month! Mari that's probably what you had..." I hand her a tampon and told her his to put it on. She went in a stall and did that then came out and I told her to go back in the stall and hander her some of her new underwear and some leggings we got. She came out again and we grew away her clothes she was previously wearing. We went to some more stores and got more clothes Chica got some jewelry too.I asked the two girls if they wanted to spend the night at my house cause I saw in a paper that they were gonna close down Freddie's because the animatronics went missing. They all agree and we go to my house. I live alone because my parents died a year ago. When we arrived at my house and the boys went to one room to change while the girls went to my room. In my room we were discussing stuff when Chica asked me "hoiw do you know you love someone y/n?" I look at her and put on my pajama shirt and then say "well....I guess when you feel like you always need to be with them and when you get that feeling when your around them that makes the blood rush to your face and makes you cheeks an adorable pink tint." I then add "when you can't stop thinking about them....." Chica said "then I guess I'm in love with Freddie....." She blushes a bit and mari and I go "ooo~" then the boys walk in bonnie and foxy smirking Freddie a tomato. "What happened Freddie?" I smirk knowing what happened. He looked at Chica then me and breathed in and out. I nod and exclaim "let's play spin the bottle!" Mari and Chica look confused the boys are smirking. We sit in a circle and I spin the bottle first. It lands on foxy and I go over and kiss him and I'm redder than a strawberry. Mari went next and got bonnie. She kissed him and Chica went. She spun the bottle and it landed on Freddie. Everyone except those two went "awwwww" and they kissed. We finished that and I suggested seven minutes in heaven. I spun the bottle again and it lands on foxy again....we blush and go to my walk in closet. When I have the door shut I hear a click. I try to open it but it won't budge. "Hey! Let us out!" I shouted. Then Chica said " no! Our ship must sail!" Dang it I taught her too well! I thought. Then foxy and I ended up sitting in the closet for hours on end.....