Seven.

13th of October

8:15 AM | Agust-D: hey.

8:37 AM | Agust-D: where are you, hobi? are you okay?

14th of October

2:03 PM | Agust-D: i'm in studio working on some songs. my new mixtape will come out soon. i'm so happy. but where are you, hobi? i want to celebrate it with you.

15th of October

11:11 PM | Agust-D: i wish something good for you, hobi. where are you? are you okay, baby? answer me.

11:13 PM | Agust-D: please.

17th of October

4:17 PM | Agust-D: hobi please, i'm begging you. come back. it's been four days.

19th of October

6:39 PM | Agust-D: i miss you, please come back soon.

21th of October

10:11 AM | hobihyung_: i'm okay.

10:12 AM | hobihyung_: and i've missed you too.

Home | notifications (48) | messages (3)

hobihyung_ posted:

The difference between you and me is that when you wake up, your nightmare ends.

Likes (40), Comments (21), Shares (13)

10:49 AM | Agust-D: thank god, hoseok. where the hell have you been? i've been dying here without you.

10:51 AM | hobihyung: at the hospital.

10:52 AM | Agust-D: what's happened? are you hurt?

10:55 AM | hobihyung_: some guys attacked me. i don't know who they were, i couldn't see their faces. they waited for me and when i was closing eunji's flower shop, they beated me up and stole the money. i've got three broken ribs, arm and nose. i look incredible gorgeous, trust me. :)

11:02 AM | Agust-D: oh my god, hoseok. i'm so sorry. you know what? i'm coming to your place, where do you live? i swear i'll kick their asses.

11:07 AM | hobihyung_: i don't want you to see me like this, yoongi. i'm broken inside and outside.

11:12 AM | Agust-D: i'm still coming. someone has to take care of you, baby.

11:16 AM | hobihyung_: xxx-yyy gwangju. (A/N: it's an adress okay i'm not a stalker i don't know where he actually lives).

11:18 AM | hobihyung_: you won't come here anyway. i gotta go take my medicine. bye.

*hobihyung_ has logged out*

-Would you like to close your conversation?-

*Yes                                                                                *No

- buy a train ticket from: Daegu to: Gwangju

- today - departure at 2:15 PM - single