September/October

So Ashley and I started passing notes to each other. It started her second day and my third day. It was lit. She was crushing on me as much as I was crushing on her. We swore we were in love with each other. I was ecstatic that I found out she was crushing hardcore on me. I was upset because Michael was upset that I liked someone other than him. On September 9, 2015 Ashley and I both discharged from Des Moines Camhu. We started dating on this day as well. I saw her a couple of times outside of the hospital once was 'Cause I cut myself superbad on my arms and ended up going to Camhu again. Another was 'Cause I was staying the night at her house. 

October 18 My mom took me to see Ashley and to get a cat that Ashley was allergic to. We named the cat mama. Ashley and I were kissing and hugging every chance we got. We were there to get a cat but it ended up being we were there for my benefit and the benefit of my mom watching us kiss. My mom didn't like seeing me kiss a girl but it wasn't as awkward as she made it out to be. Ashley ended up showing me that she had cut, outside. I was pissed. I started freaking out. I yelled at her and she yelled at me. 
"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO IT!!!!???" I yelled. "BECAUSE OF MY FUCKING BIRTH MOTHER SHE WON'T SEND MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE!!!!!" She yelled back at me. "That isn't reason to cut....." I said starting to cry. "Don't cry now River." she said as she pulled me closer and kissed the top of my head. "It's time to go Arminta." my mom said. Ashley and I kissed a lot and then she let me go. 

"It's weird seeing my daughter kiss a girl" Mom said. "I know mom" I responded.