Chapter 13~Puzzle pieces.

My heart was pounding. I was terrified. The vampires fangs grew so large, I didn't know it was possible. It first wanted to smell my blood, so he ripped my stomach area's shirt off and cut open a streak of my stomach flesh. fresh blood came oozing out of me and I grunted in pain. I couldn't scream or else they would kill me. After 10 seconds he licked the blood off my stomach and I groaned as to how cold he was. The tears wouldn't stop flowing down my eyes. He then came upon my arm and grabbed it and smelled it.. with his large fangs he dug them into my skin.

I couldn't speak. My mouth stayed wide open from the shock. My hair grew white and I could feel my eyes grow dull. He spread his venom in my arm. It's no ordinary venom. It's poisonous. Just then I muttered softly
"......... J......a.....ax..............o........on"
Like magic he came pouncing on Carson. He Growled at him in anger. I've never seen him this mad. After tearing Carson apart he dug his own fangs into the same area and sucked the Venom out. His eyes where teary and he watched my white hair slowly turn black again.  And my eyes grew more and more colour.

He carried me back and everyone.., EVERYONE even Jaxon's father looked extremely worried. I dug my face into Jaxon's chest, ignoring everyone. Jaxon's father ordered him to put me down, but that's when he said..
" No. I won't. And you can forget about moving her out of my apartment and you can FORGET the engagement.  I... i..... IM IN LOVE WITH GALAXY TATIANATRINA MENDEZ. My eyes shot open and I stared at him. What? He.. loves me? I stood upright and looked at the parents. The mother tapped Jaxon's father's shoulder and she gave him the " let them be " look and Yasmine smiled at us with Joy. Her parents where outraged but before they can speak, Jaxon's father said
" I'm proud of you son. First you finally stand up to me like a man  and secondly you are in love with my best friend Christa's daughter. I am proud. Yasmine, John, Camila. The deal is off. They furiously said a big ' FUCK YOU' and stormed off. They all helped me get some medical help and somehow, while  being in the hospital, they found out about the scar, Jess was furious about me not telling her.

After a week I was fully recovered and we went back home.. on our way, Jaxon came into my cabin.
" Hey Galaxy.. we haven't gotten a chance to talk after my.. ahem.. confession. " I looked at him wide eyed.
He opened his mouth to speak but I covered his mouth with my hand and said
" I... I like you.... a lot. Jaxon Quinn. I.... I...." he suddenly pulled me into a hug and said
" I love you" I stared forward until I eased up and finally said
" I love you too"

I felt like he completed the puzzle of my life. We where each other's missing puzzle pieces...
He pulled away and looked at my eyes then my lips.. then at my eyes again.. my hands travelled to his neck and we both pulled closer.. our lips where a millimetre apart.. then.... it felt like electricity. I got shivers up my spine, our lips connected.. forming a kiss. I won't go into detail... but they call it.. excuse my French. They call what we did.... French kissing. Oui oui.

AHHHHHH FINALLY!!!!!

To be continued...