Becoming His

Ryan's P.O.V.

I sighed, looking down at my desk and the numerous messages my secretary had wrote down for me. Lately I have been drowning in work. I picked up my phone, dialing my secretary's office number, "Hello."

"Hello, sir." she replied immediately.

"Cancel all my meetings and appointments no matter how important. I am taking a months break from buisness. Also, next month we are hiring new staff for the Chapman Luxery Hotels, I need more administration staff. I have been doing too much shit. Am I understood?" I ordered, wanting to get off the phone soon.

"Yes, sir but wh-"

"No questions," I cut her off, "Please go home, right away. Don't worry you will still be paid for the remainder of the day as well as the month I will be taking off. You will need to be in the office creating profiles for possible employees. " I explained.

"Yes sir." she quietly said. Her small voice made me chuckle into the reciever then hanging up without another word. I wondered why she even put up with me, it was obvious she was fightened by me. Although I do have this effect on women who can't handle my lifestyle. Women who are not capable of handing over their mind, body, and soul to me for my control and keeping. I have yet to find my perfect little girl to surrender herself unto me. But don't they say all good things come with good time?

Katelynn's P.O.V.

"Can I have a shot of vodka, hot stuff?" A slick, slimy, buisness man slurred at me.

I sighed, but smiled replying, "Of course. One shot of vodka coming right up, sir." I got a shot glass and grabbed the vodka, pouring it with ease. Being a bartender takes time and practice. Something that I have unfortunately had.

I grabbed one of the hotel's napkins that read: 'Chapman's New York Luxery Hotel' and set the glass on it. I politely placed the napkin and glass in front of the short, chubby man with a curteous smile. "Here you are, sir. Hope you enjoy your drink." Serving the public required hostility and manners, something my mother gave to me and something my father never had.

"Excuse me." a husky voice growled from the other end of the bar. his voice was extremely raspy and sexy. I looked up to be greeted by a dirty blond male with a little bit of stubble on his chin dressed in a suit. His eyes were the color you expect the sky to be, truly blue. "Do I need to say it again?" he said through gritted teeth, obviously.

I snapped out of my daydream and apologized, "Oh my, I am so sorry, sir. Truly my deepest apologies." I gushed, rushing over to him. "What may I get you, sir?"

"Nothing but your name, darling," he smirked.

"Oh, uhm K-katelynn Wood, sir." I croaked out, nervous I had upset him. "May I ask if I am in trouble, sir?"

Ryan's P.O.V.

"May I ask if I am in trouble, sir?" Katelynn asked while pulling her bottom lip between her teeth. Fuck, she is so innocent. With her curly brwon hair cascading down her back in perfect little ringlets. And the way she asked if she was in trouble. Christ. All I wanted to do was bend her over my knee and ripen her bottom until cherry red.

"Katelynn, you are golden, sweetheart. But I have changed my mind, a shot of Jack Daniels will do."

She looked at me shocked but didn't say a word other than, "Yes, of course sir." I smiled to myself. Either she was well trained or she is extremely timid and polite.

She was goreous and well-mannered. Most of the time the gorgeous ones can't keep their legs closed. This girl, this girl, she was...different. I wanted to have her. She needed to be mine.

I examined her body as she hurried to get my drink. I wanted to tell her to take her time but decided against it, not wanting to sound like a creep. Instead I watched her fragile, little body as she bent down to retrieve the bottle. I growled at the other men and their wandering eyes.

She couldn't be older than twenty at the most. Ugh she was so adorable too . Her height looked about 5 foot 2. The perfect little package with her tight little goodies.

"Here you are, sir," She placed my drink on one of the hotel's napkins and smiled saying, "Hope you enjoy your drink," She began to walk away and I almost stopped her, then I huffed, realized she was just doing her job.

Katelynn's P.O.V

It was like dragging chains on the floor when I walked away from the mysterious man. His voice was like brown sugar, indulging my senses. And he was unbelievably nice to look at. His ice blue eyes and his reddish lips made a sinful pair.

"What can I get you, sir?" I asked the man who had waved me over to him. My eybrows furowed together in frustration and maybe even anger as I witnessed his drink still half full. I got pulled away from Him for nothing? Ugh, this was not fair. It took all I had to not stomp my foot down, showing my feelings. Childish, yes. But everyone has an inner-child, right?

A/N: This is not your normal story, it is not for everybody. This is my first and hopefully my last warning about what things this book will cover.

This book will include sexual scenes and graphic language.

Incase you are uneducated, as are most, on the subject here is my personal insight to the DaddyDom/Little universe:

DaddyDoms are completely normal to those who choose to open their mind and accept it in all reality. A DaddyDom is a man who has been given the authority by his little to take control of her life for the better or is waiting and searching for his little girl to give him the opportunity. Everything a DaddyDom does is for the best intentions for his little girl. He loves her with all of his heart and would do anything for her, but she needs discipline too.

A Little is his everything, but he is also hers. She is to take care of her Daddy as much as he is to her. She is to not argue with her daddy, she is to try her best at all times to be his perfect little girl. However, everyone has their days and her daddy knows that.

But, she could never do anything to become a sliver less than perfect in her Daddy's eyes.

I could go on for ages on this subject, but this is enough for now. However, at the end of each of my chapters I will adress this topic somehow; whether a quote or poem or simply my feelings it will happen.

Also a small warning I don't tend to write lengthy chapters, my apologies

-L xxx

ATTENTION:

****DISCLAIMER: In no way shape of form is this story's main purpose to arouse. This story was created to fantasize the life of a DaddyDom and his Little. This story is completely made up! Events similar to this may have happened between two people but Katelynn and Ryan are fictional beings of my mind. They don't exist anywhere outside of this story. This is NOT INCEST. These characters are not releated in anyway. All sexual scenes and punishments were consentual. Please keep this in mind while reading. Thank you. ****