Chapter 2

Ryan's P.O.V.

The tubby man called her over and his drink was still half full. I stared at her in awe because I swear her foot picked up a little bit. Was she going to stop her foot? Christ, that is hot.

The man smiled and gently picked up his drink, only to splash it all over Katelynn's concealed breasts. I stood up so fast the damned stool fell over. "What the fuck did you think you were doing, you disgusting pig?" I leaned in closer, while his eyes popped open with intimidation. "How dare you even think about her in that way. This is unacceptable and you will fucking regret it, that's for sure."

The pig man began to speak but I silenced him. "Shut it. You are going to be sued for sexual harassment and attempted sexual assault.  I will see that you are living on your fucking ass like the scum you are when you are broke once my lawyers are through with you. Now get out of my hotel before I personally beat the shit out of you." I watched as he scurried to the door. As soon as he was out of my sight I turned my line of vision to Katelynn so fast I swear I got whiplash.

"Katelynn come here," I said. My voice cold but filled with hidden comfort. I sounded harsh because, well I am a dominant,  but truly wanted to get her out of the bar quickly.  Her simple black t-shirt was soaked and now skin tight. I didn't want to have to actually beat up a drunk man today for looking at what's going to soon be mine. She must have been in shock because she didn't budge. "Katelynn put my jacket on." I demanded, handing her my suit jacket. She put it on, pulling the sides to cover her chest. I sighed, happier, but not satisfied.

"Now come here." I repeated.  She opened her mouth but began to walk to the door to bar.

"Sir I uhm I-I"

"Hush, come with me." I cut her off needing to get to my personal suite. She obeyed, following me to the nearest elevator and staying quiet. Once we were inside I looked at her and simply said, "You can resume speaking, darling."

"Sir I am so sorry I di-"

"Excuse me? Sorry for what!" I boomed, causing her to flinch.

"I uhm well sir I didn't mean to be such a trouble, I mean this is all my fault.  You definitely don't have to or don't need to sue!" she exclaimed.  The words racing out of her perfect little mouth. I frowned, not liking what I was hearing.

"This is not your fault.  Don't say it is. And  I definitely need to sue. That man was out of line and I will not tolerate his actions." I said.

"I just, I"

"Darling hold that thought." I lead us to my suite and her mouth dropped open. I just wanted to see her drop to her knees and take me in her pretty little mouth.  I groaned,  knowing my pants were getting tighter at the thought. "Are you okay, Katelynn?"

"Oh, yes, sir! I uhm I j-just well th-this is" She stuttered, signaling her nerves were on full blast. She looked at me and kept trying to say something I couldn't translate into a coherent sentence.

"Baby girl, calm down. Take deep breaths and try again for me, yeah." I said while stroking her cheek, feeling how soft her skin was. She clossed her eyes and nodded her head.

"Working here at the hotel we are allowed access to rooms as well as being informed on the areas that out off-limits. It's just that this suite is restricted to the company owner, and him only, sir. You may have your room number mistaken." I smiled at the way she said off-limits.  She could actually be into ageplay. Oh the things I would do to her if she was. I can tell she has a little girl wanting to shine through but needs to be coaxed out. I only hope she will let me help her with that. I want her to know that if she lets me see her at her most vulnerable that I will protect it and won't let anything happen to her.