━ four

apologize to him.

( marisol's p.o.v. )

Days. It has been days ever since I last talked to Daniel LaRusso. For me, it honestly felt like years. I just wanted to speak to him again. I missed the way he'd bite his lip while I conversed away with him. I miss the way his orbs would light up when I called him over. I missed him. I missed him so badly.

My life was a total disaster right now. I hardly got any sleep from all the fighting my parents have been having lately. I hated it so much. I couldn't handle my life being like this. I lost my best friend. I lost my love. Sudden tears began to blur out my vision. I was crying. Yet again.

In silence, I sat in my room for hours thinking of Daniel. He couldn't get out of my mind! All I could do or say had to be about him! I bit my nails eagerly, trying to stop myself from letting Daniel come across my mind.

It finally hit me across the face.

I really needed to apologize to him.

..

Another horrendous day at school. I held my binder close to my chest as I walked down the hallway to my first class. It was quite early, but I wanted to be in class already. While walking, several people stared down at me as if I had three heads or something, but I tried my best to ignore them. I guess they found out about my little 'incident'.

My first class was Forensic Science. I really took in interest in that class. That had to be one of my absolute favorite classes of all time. I then barely realized that I walked so fast that I was finally close the classroom. Licking my lower lip, I immediately caught a glimpse of him. He was leaned against a wall, arms crossed as he starred off.

I quickly felt sick to my stomach. Damn it! Why was this so hard?! I stepped a few inches back before breaking into the fastest sprint I ever ran, making my way over to the nearest girl's bathroom.

Once I made my way to the bathroom, I took a deep breath. "This was way more difficult than I actually thought it would be," I had quietly muttered to myself. Taking a short look at the mirror, I fixed my hair up a bit and slowly smiled confidently.

"Just act like yourself, Marisol. Be nice to him and try not to say anything stupid."

..

Sighing to myself, I fiddled around with the plastic of my binder while I walked back to where, I hoped, Daniel still was. I kept on repeating those same words I told myself minutes ago. I had to talk to Daniel. I didn't want to be stuck like this forever.

Moments later, I then noticed I was close to where Daniel had been. I smiled nervously as I sharply turned the corner. "Just be yourself. Everything will be just-!"

My eyes widened.

The world stopped around me. I felt my heart drop a million times. I felt as if someone punched me right on my stomach. I felt like garbage.

There he was. He had pinned the girl gently against the red brick wall. His soft plump crimson lips inching closer to the blonde's ones. His eyelids slowly closing as he let one of his strong hands squeeze her shoulder.

I couldn't take this. Right when I was about to apologize to him, I had to run into this. Without even thinking, I let out a loud sob and ran off, only to hear a faint yell of my name being called.