26. Announcement

Here's the second update for today! Enjoy <3

Sanji's P.O.V.

~Two days later...~

It's Sunday and tonight we're throwing a party again after so long. I'm glad that the problems are over.

I'm sitting on the couch drinking coffee with Sabo. We talked for a bit and then Zoro appeared.

"Mmm mornin" He yawned and sat next to me on the couch. He was shirtless and his short green hair looked a bit messy but he's still so fucking sexy...

"Wow what happened? You don't wake up before 02:00 p.m. at Sundays" Sabo mocked him.

"I don't know I guess I slept early yesterday" He said.

"Well it's 11:43 now so...it's pretty early for you" I told him and he shrugged. He looks a bit off.

"Oh Ace told me to wake him up a quarter before 12 so I guess I'm going...I'll be back in a while" Sabo said and dismissed himself from the living room.

Is he doing it on purpose? Because he's doing a great job at leaving two awkward people alone...

He stayed silent. He looks a bit off and I'm wondering why.

"Want a beer?" I broke the silence.

"No..." He just said.

"Is everything alright?" I asked in concern but the atmosphere is still awkward.

"Uhh...yeah...thanks..." He said looking into my eyes.

It's been quite long since the last time we fought. We've never opened a normal conversation and I hate this.

We haven't really talked since the day when he was begging me to hit him...It's almost been two months since that day, yet I remember it like it was yesterday...

I don't really think he's ok...

He doesn't even want a beer and that makes me even more worried.

"Seems unlikely" I said and he turned his gaze on me.

I can't stand it when his eyes are connected to mine.

These fucking beautiful emerald pearls...who did he take that unique colour after?

"What?" He asked.

"That you're alright"

"Why do you care anyway?" He asked me but his tone was surprisingly not rude.

"I guess I'll stop if you don't like it" I said shrugging, giving him the effect that I don't care but the truth is that I care more than he could ever imagine...

He sighed.

"I don't mind...I just...don't want to talk about it" He told me.

"Oh...I understand" I said and turned my eyes on the TV.

We stayed in silence until he decided to break it.

"Sanji..." He called my name quietly and his voice sent shivers down my spine.

Damn when he calls my name...

I turned to him.

"Yeah?"

"Are you...still mad at me for what I did?" He asked and I froze.

"No...of course not..." I assured him. His features softened.

I could see his hidden feature again.

Pain...

It was there...