35: Battle of the Bands

The next day, everyone had been at school together, by the tree. They'd been having a discussion about a few things.

Jin, Areum and Namjoon were debating hygiene in hotels. Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin and Anna were suggesting theories for recent music videos. Hoseok, Yoongi, Hanna, Kunika and Baek were singing to each other to determine the highest note. Baek was to win in the end anyway. Moon and Kashi were simply having a conversation about explicit music videos.

The speakers from the school suddenly burst with sound. The low voice reached the tree as well, saying:

"Attention students. KPT Academy is proud to announce the Battle of the Bands contest this end of year. Do note that the winning band will receive extra funding for their possible debut. For more details, visit the East and West corridors or ask any staff. Thank you."

Passing pedestrians could suddenly hear the majority of the school cheering or squealing. This was quite an event. The discussions BTS and BTG were having suddenly ended to start a new topic. Who would win?

A/N

Heeeey.

Sorry for the short chapters. This is only because the story is coming to a still far ending, and I want to make it a bit cliffhanger styled. I'll try my best to update daily though. By the way, who's watched Dancing Kings? Exo finds more ways to murder me.

By the way, yes, the Kai in this story was the Kai from e)(o. I apologise for any hurt Exotics. I'm one myself, I would not dare hurt any of my children.

Just know that it's all for a storyline, none of this would ever happen.

Hope you're enjoying my writing, keep reading and stay happy!

Kunika, Xx