BAD BLOOD

Owner: TeaNHeartache

The Enforcers are up against a formidable foe who has more planned than just the elimination of some wolves. The whole supernatural and natural world is in jeopardy if they don't find a way to get rid of him and his followers. All the old characters are here along with some new ones. (Sequel to The Hunted) Excerpt: "Lex, I think you should just sit down." Gideon says to me in an almost plea. I look to him and then back to Victor who is clearly doing everything he can to contain his anger at the moment. I clench my teeth together and I do the dumbest thing I probably should have in that moment, "You can all go to hell." I say through gritted teeth. I have a problem with anger okay? It couldn't just back down to these he-man wannabe's after all the BS that they had put me through. My eyes widened as Victor let out a fierce roar and then before my eyes he went from man to beast. It happened so quickly that no one even had a moment to respond to it. He was charging at me from across the room and I was standing frozen with wide eyes as he came at me. The wolf collided with me full force and my body slammed into the ground with a sickeningly loud crack. I felt all my bones snapping and rattling together as I hit the ground. The wolf caged me underneath himself his big sharp teeth snarling inches from my face. I blinked a couple time as I stared into those glowing blue eyes and I felt my heart beating in ears. This was it, I was going to be killed because I couldn't keep my stupid mouth shut and just do what I had been told.