Part 2

It's been a month with me at Ouran. Kaname told me that I would be going to a senate party to be announced sometime soon. He had already taken Yuki and everyone knew that she was going to marry him so I was nothing more than a back up should anything happen to her, not that I would ever want to marry Kaname. I could see how in love Yuki and Kaname were with each other. I haven't seen Shiki since I was awakened as a vampire and I had a feeling that he didn't want to see me at all. "Emi you will be going to the party with Shiki. It is time the two of you start to be seen together if your going to get married." Kaname says as he brushes my hair. It had almost become a ritual before I left for school. Kaname would brush my hair and pull it up before I leave and Yuki would help me get dressed telling me happily about what she did over the day as I was in school. Mostly it was sleep and she would tell me about what books she was reading when Kaname was out. "Kaname is that a good idea? I mean Shiki and Rima look like they might be together and in love. Plus you said there was a danger of our father using him or myself so is it a good idea for us to be married?" I say knowing that he might get mad at me for going against him. Kaname gives a small sigh before turning me to look up into his eyes. "I know the two of them have feelings for each other but Shiki is a part of the Kuran family so he will do as I ask of him. I think it best that you as one of the Kuran princesses marry who is best for you. Your brother is the best for you unless you think differently." Kaname says and I could feel my cheeks heat up a little.

"I think Ichijo or Aido would be better. At least then Shiki wouldn't resent me for taking him away from the woman he loves." I say making Kaname sigh softly as he rest his hands on my shoulder. "Emi he loves you to. He just doesn't know how to show it. It's been hard on all of us with the return of your father. I will talk to him about it and it is nice to know that you care so much about him, it makes you a good big sister." Kaname says and I give a small sigh glad that he wasn't angry at me for my suggestion. "I don't feel like I am." I whisper making Kaname sigh softly and pull me into a loving hug. I always looked up to him like a big brother. "You are and you'll see it one day. Now tell me how that club is?" Kaname says as he lets me go before he goes back to doing my hair. I still got made fun of for my two colored eyes and one girl tried to poke my eye out trying to prove I was a lying. "It's alright. They haven't asked me any questions about my past since you came to the club." I say, I told Kaname all about what happens, he found it funny that I was in a host club and said it fit with how beautiful I was. "That little boy Mitsukuni sure likes you from what you have told me. Do you think any of those humans have started to fall for you?" Kaname asks making me give a small sigh. I had seen the interest in Kyoya's eyes as well as the twins. "Kyoya, Hikaru and Kaoru. Mitsukuni and Takashi treat me more like a princess that needs to be protected. They keep the bully's from hurting me." I say making Kaname sigh. He was the one who asked me to keep out of trouble so I didn't get into any fights. "I should thank them." Kaname says before he lets me leave for school. I keep out of trouble and pay attention in class. I normally eat lunch with Honey and Mori. Haruhi asked me to study with her in the library today and we were running late for club. When we waked in I was shocked to see it was so bright.

As a vampire I didn't really like the sun, I burned easily so I took a few steps back from the room. "You ok Emi?" Honey asks as he bounces over to me and pulls me into the room. I was not going to be dressing up like them at all. It was early spring so why did it feel like the summer. "Not really. I burn easily." I say as I dig in my bag before I find the parasol that Yuki gave me. I open it up and stand under it hiding me from the sun. I didn't really pay much attention the the antics of the club. "So Emi why aren't you dressed up like the rest of the club?" One of my guest asks. Shockingly they were alright with me dressing as a boy even if I was a girl. I told them I had a blood problem and didn't like having one layer between myself and the sun, they bought it pretty well. "I tend to burn easily. It is a problem my whole family has." I say with a smile and they aw at me. "Can we dance with you at the party later this week?" One of the girls asks making me look at her in shock. "Party?" I ask giving them a confused look. "You didn't know? Tamaki was just talking about it." One of the girls says and I bite the inside of my cheek as I think it over. If Kaname finds out about this he might make me go with Shiki. I listen to Hikaru and Kaoru talking about the party making me  sigh before something about cherry blossems catches my attention and I pale a little. "If you will excuse me ladies I believe I have other guest to see." I say making them leave me saying that they would see me tomorrow and I give a small sigh as I stand. I planned on leaving early mostly because I wasn't feeling very well. The sun was affecting me to much and hearing anything about my mother made me feel sick. As I leave I hear some girl making Haruhi her new favorite host.